Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats the worst scare you ever had and thought you'd had it?

+3
Sgt. Bash
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I got three that were bad- 1-Fell off the roof of a big building. 2- Got stabbed.- 3- Rolled an audi down a steep drop about six times in germany.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was snorkelling in Cephalonia and swam through a gap in some rocks but got stuck. I was running out of oxygen and managed to squeeze out but I ended up with multiple sea urchin stings in my knees and elbows and they took ages to come out of my skin.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've nearly died twice, nearly drowning is not a nice experience!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've had a gun held to my head.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I've had a gun held to my head.

Russian Roulette? Was AD wearing the red headband?

https://youtu.be/OuGSXflBoWU

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

On a motorbike ride out with some friends, just set off down a country road [fast A road] when I realised I hadn't fastened my helmet strap, whilst distracted with that got to a tight left corner going far too fast, got round but on the wrong side of the road, a car coming the other way, just managed to get back over and miss it. Can still remember what she was wearing and the look on her face, would probably been all over if I'd have hit it, helmet not fastened head on at approx 80 mph total, very lucky.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Holding a gun to BDP head - I actually thought i was going to pull the trigger. It would have made a mess of my white t-shirt!!!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:Holding a gun to BDP head - I actually thought i was going to pull the trigger. It would have made a mess of my white t-shirt!!!

The person who did it was wearing a balaclava. Thanks for owning up though. Should help when it goes to court.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Holding a gun to BDP head - I actually thought i was going to pull the trigger. It would have made a mess of my white t-shirt!!!

The person who did it was wearing a balaclava. Thanks for owning up though. Should help when it goes to court.

Was he naked at the time and wearing a pith helmet?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No, that was a different time.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:No, that was a different time.

Laughing

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:I was snorkelling in Cephalonia and swam through a gap in some rocks but got stuck. I was running out of oxygen and managed to squeeze out but I ended up with multiple sea urchin stings in my knees and elbows and they took ages to come out of my skin.
Dont like the sound of that RT.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hope thats the only kind of snorkelling you've been up to RT.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fell into Hulton Park lake. I can't swim.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum