Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Freedman Out Thread

+10
terenceanne
karlypants
Lofty_Love
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Freedman Out Thread Empty The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 11:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Putting Freedman in charge of our club is a bit like putting Zat Knight in charge of defensive coaching. Crazy decision.

Anyway, when Coyle was appointed I said before a ball was kicked he would be a disaster and get us relegated. Unfortunately I was right.

So I am now putting on record that this is an even worse appointment than Owen Coyle, and Freedman will last a maximum of 14 months. He will be fired well before Christmas day 2013.

But what about you. Before a ball is kicked how do you think he will do? How long will he last?

When Freedman does get the push we can revisit this thread and see who was right.

2The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 12:01

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You may be right, but we have to try and get behind him and the lads now...

That said, he dont look like he wears a suit on matchdays... sack the clueless bastard now! Rolling Eyes

3The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 12:05

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We'll be having the same conversation in 12 months time. We won't go up this season and then after a bad start to next season he'll get sacked after 10 games.

Good luck Dougie.

4The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 12:24

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he will be the new Sam....Or I hope at least, maybe even better...

Dougie Freedman's Super White Army

5The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 12:31

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The thing is none of us know how he will do, he hasn't even met the players yet. Personally I think this may turn out to be a good appointment.

For the record how do you know it will be a bad appointment?

6The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 12:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

His defensive knowledge is as good as Coyle's but, unfortunately for DF, CP2010 have let in more goals than Bolton!!!!

He has only ever properly managed one club and that was for 21 months prior to joinging Bolton - so inexperience with a bigger club with, so called, better players.

If he plays SKD week in and week out, for the full 90 minutes, then I am definitely with Natasha on wanting him out!

If he play Zat Knightmare week in and week out then I am with Natasha on wanting him out!

Why do we always go for managers, under Gartside, who have just won manager of the month and their average win rate is mid 30%!!!

7The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 12:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:The thing is none of us know how he will do, he hasn't even met the players yet. Personally I think this may turn out to be a good appointment.

It's called trolling.

Andy Murray will never win a grand slam either... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Alan Irvine is set to take over..........

utter bollocks in a long line of bollocks.

8The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:The thing is none of us know how he will do, he hasn't even met the players yet. Personally I think this may turn out to be a good appointment.

Until the end of August the Palace fans wanted him out. Ok, since then they've had a decent run and look an ok team. But he's won nothing, has no experience of the play-offs or what it's like to get a team out of any division.

He has less than 100 managerial games under his belt.

The facts suggest this will end in tears. Anyone who says this is a good appointment is just guessing.

9The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

anyone who says it's a bad appointment is just guessing.

10The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:anyone who says it's a bad appointment is just guessing.

Like everything, I analyse the facts then make a reasoned decision.

Anyway, stop being a tit and make your prediction.

11The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:20

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:anyone who says it's a bad appointment is just guessing.

I feel I must go against my principles and agree with Mr Nebula on this one...

12The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:25

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I also agree with Hipster.

No one on here can possibly know how he will do.

But Ill predict:

He'll get us to the playoffs.

13The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:I also agree with Hipster.

So they should look at the facts. Average manager doing an average job.

14The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:29

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ha, I aslo agree with that but the point is there isn't really enough to judge him off, hes hasn't done badly at Palace, but he hasn't done amazing either.

Going off past performance Coyle should have been a genius manager up until the FA cup semis.

Just going to wait and see what happened at Boro

15The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:29

I reckon he'll last no longer than the end of this season. Laughable choice. At least Rovers are doing the sensible thing and taking their time....how many points better of are we??

16The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lofty_Love wrote:I also agree with Hipster.

So they should look at the facts. Average manager doing an average job.

....with an average squad.

He now has a squad (who i still believe) is the best in the league to play with...

along with a premier league standard infrastructure - a quality training ground and a backroom team of sports scientists, doctors, coaches etc that most championship clubs would kill for...

apparently...

17The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:33

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:I reckon he'll last no longer than the end of this season. Laughable choice. At least Rovers are doing the sensible thing and taking their time....how many points better of are we??

Your 5 points behind us and ready to go in to free-fall.

im going to laugh when you appoint Mick the prick...

18The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

He now has a squad (who i still believe) is the best in the league to play with...

You really do live in a dreamworld. How long do we have to be shite before you accept that statement isn't true?

We have defenders who can't defend and strikers with pitiful strike ratios. This team needs clearing out from top to bottom.

19The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm excited by the appointment, the last thing i wanted was a boring, failed everywhere manager.

Freedman or Karl Robinson were names i said for the "young route" so fair enough to the club for going that way.

could it be a disaster? Yes of course, but at least he's a man who gives youth a chance and knows how to set a team up.

I'm hoping he can get us to the playoffs too.

20The Freedman Out Thread Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:36

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

You really do live in a dreamworld. How long do we have to be shite before you accept that statement isn't true?

We have defenders who can't defend and strikers with pitiful strike ratios. This team needs clearing out from top to bottom.

They need somebody to make them play....

2nd half against Bristol - did you ever think coyles squad could play like that? we looked amazing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum