Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Freedman Out Thread

+10
terenceanne
karlypants
Lofty_Love
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:36

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I have never really understood why are new manager had to be young?

What difference does that make, apart from having less experience

22The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

They need somebody to make them play....

2nd half against Bristol - did you ever think coyles squad could play like that? we looked amazing!

They played ok, but they were losing and had to go for it. According to reports from Wolverhampton, they were back to shiteness on Tuesday night.

23The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:I have never really understood why are new manager had to be young?

they didn't have to be, but there are generally two routes, the young, new ideas, up and coming style of manager or the old tried and tested route.

for us anything else is out of reach. (successful everywhere, I.E Redknapp)

24The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:39

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lofty_Love wrote:I have never really understood why are new manager had to be young?

cheaper...

25The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

cheaper...

Billy Davies & Mick McCarthy would have been cheaper. What I wouldn't give for a bit of Mick right now.

26The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

cheaper...

Rubbish, Coyle and Freedman will have been a lot more expensive than Megson for example.

They'll also be more expensive appointments than a Billy Davies or McCarthy because of the compo.

27The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obviously it's about how much his wage is compared to someone like Souness for example!

28The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Obviously it's about how much his wage is compared to someone like Souness for example!

Souness would have been great. This team need some boiling tea thrown at them. Two cups for Ngog & Mears.

29The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:45

you should give the guy a chance, and i don't mean 5 games. he took his time to turn palace around but look at them now.

30The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:46

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

But how much could their wages be?

compared to the players managers wages are usually quite small.

Freedmans on about 9,000 a week. Even if that was doubled to 18,000 it still wouldn't be huge in comparison.

I think its to do with there being more fan backing for a younger manager, hence why in every sentence Gartside says 'young and hungry'.

Just like proven on this thread most can't have a stong opinion on a young manager since there is nothing to base it on, so were less likely to get on their back, unlike Megson who we never wanted

31The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

clown

32The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't get your point.

33The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

everything you say is utter bollocks and completely made up.

now do one before i report you to the mods.

34The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:everything you say is utter bollocks and completely made up.

I think it's time for you to seek therapy over the Andy Johnson affair. It really isn't my fault he failed a medical.

Back in November Billy Davies was lined up to take over but someone, probably Eddie Davies, changed his mind. It happens in football.

I have the mods in my back pocket, I'm not worried.

35The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:56

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Problem is that Dougie has no time to evaluate the team..... let alone change it to his liking. We won't really now much of anything for 12 months at least.

If he parks Zat & SKD on the bench then he has my support for starters.....after that I want to see tactics and whatever changes in training etc.....similar to what we have heard this past week.

Sir Alex was young once ...... give the lad a chance.

36The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 13:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:

If he parks Zat & SKD on the bench then he has my support for starters

I fully expect them both to play when Dougie takes over. He'll know fuck all about BWFC so will do what the media do, presume they are our best players.

37The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 14:03

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

terenceanne wrote:Sir Alex

Sir Alex? Wash your filthy fucking mouth out. He's called that whiskey nosed munich twat.

38The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 14:06

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
terenceanne wrote:Sir Alex

Sir Alex? Wash your filthy fucking mouth out. He's called that whiskey nosed munich twat.

affraid affraid affraid

39The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 14:07

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't think he will play Zat, reckon he will play Davies though

40The Freedman Out Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu Oct 25 2012, 14:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's five years today that we signed Megson. Christ, I hope this isn't a bad omen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum