Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Freedman Out Thread

+10
terenceanne
karlypants
Lofty_Love
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41The Freedman Out Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu 25 Oct - 14:22

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's five years today that we signed Megson. Christ, I hope this isn't a bad omen.

pale

42The Freedman Out Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu 25 Oct - 14:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:anyone who says it's a bad appointment is just guessing.

..and anyone who says it's a good appointment is just guessing.

Face it - we're all guessing.

43The Freedman Out Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu 25 Oct - 14:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

I know thats what i was replying too.

44The Freedman Out Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu 25 Oct - 15:16

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:

Spot on. Manager recruitment in general is to a considerable degree, just guesswork/pot luck. I won't be praising Gartside if it works a treat.

45The Freedman Out Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu 25 Oct - 15:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What doesn't vary is the players we have. Nobody can predict how any manager is going to interact to get the best out of them. Nobody predicted JP would do as well as he has.

46The Freedman Out Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu 25 Oct - 15:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one will get the best out of these players, they simply aren't up to it. It's going to take a massive investment by Eddie Davies to move these donkeys on to the sanctuary and replace them with real footballers.

47The Freedman Out Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu 25 Oct - 15:58

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:No one will get the best out of these players, they simply aren't up to it. It's going to take a massive investment by Eddie Davies to move these donkeys on to the sanctuary and replace them with real footballers.

Lets put it this way, DF is going to have a huge probelms with the "ego's" of some of them. SKD believes he is the king fo teh team and should play every game. Knightmare believes he is the mouthpeice of the team and belives in what he says but actions are opposite.... Most of the team are just pathetic overpaid wasters!

48The Freedman Out Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu 25 Oct - 16:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you know Kev and Zat personally?

If not you've no idea of their personalities.

49The Freedman Out Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu 25 Oct - 16:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Do you know Kev and Zat personally?

Mr Amos knows Nigel De Jong's sister, how dare you doubt him.

50The Freedman Out Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu 25 Oct - 16:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Do you know Kev and Zat personally?

So you have never read his "peices" rto teh Bolton News saying the team needs to do this that and the other and yet when it comes to action he does fuck aall and actually lets the team down.

SKD, now why does he play more or less every match for 90 minutes when he is as useful as a match in a gas leak!

51The Freedman Out Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu 25 Oct - 16:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't like Zat as a player but I don't know him as a person.

as for what you said about Kev, it's absolute bollocks of the highest order.

52The Freedman Out Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu 25 Oct - 16:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't like Zat as a player but I don't know him as a person.

as for what you said about Kev, it's absolute bollocks of the highest order.

Is it bollocks???

So you honestly think he can last a whole 90 minutes of a game nowadays? Are you sure that for most games this season he hasn't looked tired by at least 30 minutes into the games? He may have helped in the assist department, but most of the others could have done the same!

53The Freedman Out Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Freedman Out Thread Thu 25 Oct - 16:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well i'll let people who were at the games say that. I said i wouldn't have re-upped his contract this time around personally, but by all accounts he's been one of best players this season and the radio commentary were saying he was superb vs Bristol City.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum