Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+26
Sluffy
Keegan
observer
Norpig
boltonbonce
Whitesince63
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
Hip Priest
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
okocha
Cajunboy
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
terenceanne
finlaymcdanger
dutchwhites63
BarrygoestoBolton
Feby
Growler
whatsgoingon
BoltonWondering
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 33]

121Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 22 2022, 09:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:You’ve been reading too much Nixon lusty.
Yup - I noticed last night that Nixon was hinting at it but I saw he was likely to be available on Twatter and thought he did a great job for MKD last season.
I just thought he'd be a good fit with Evatt's style and ethos - if not budget Smile
It's a pipe dream but the lad has the quality we need in that position and can hopefully get better still.
If we are genuinely building a team to push on he's exactly the kind of raw material we need IMO.

122Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 22 2022, 09:17

Whitesince63

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It would be good Lusty and I’m sure IE would love to have him but the truth is we’re skint and are still trading to a large degree in the bargain bucket. Evatt’s done brilliantly with that but this one may be a step too far because WHU will want a decent fee for him if he does leave. You never know though? 😉

123Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 22 2022, 13:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:£50k bid in for Josh Umerah

Turned down. Wealdstone not happy with the conditions. 50% upfront 50% if we get promoted

124Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 22 2022, 13:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Conor Bradley; Apps (0) Gls (0)

Norpig; Apps (0) Gls (0)

I hope Evans hasn't put all his eggs in this particular basket.

125Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 22 2022, 13:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You don’t play in the champs league for Liverpool at 18 and for your national team if you aren’t that good.

126Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 22 2022, 15:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:You don’t play in the champs league for Liverpool at 18 and for your national team if you aren’t that good.

We need to be signing players for our future, not giving experience to players from other clubs.

127Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 22 2022, 15:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

We need to be signing players for our future, not giving experience to players from other clubs.

Where are you getting the stats from?

128Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 22 2022, 15:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Where are you getting the stats from?
Wikipedia

129Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 22 2022, 15:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He’s played for lpool first team

130Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 22 2022, 15:56

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:

Turned down. Wealdstone not happy with the conditions. 50% upfront 50% if we get promoted
We must be very low on funds.

131Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 22 2022, 16:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:He’s played for lpool first team

Not in the league though.

Wiki generally only records league appearances.

132Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 22 2022, 17:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How dare people suggest I use Wikipedia for my stats.

I bloody well make up my own stats thank you. But it seems I got this one right.

133Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 22 2022, 21:57

BoltonWondering

BoltonWondering
David Ngog
David Ngog

Not sure of the reaction on here when Fossey happened but generally on social media, signing an u23s player from Fulham was a bit underwhelming. 

Now we're signing one of Liverpool's top u23s prospects. Fossey was apparently our second target behind Bradley and Fossey was class, so expecting big things from the new boy, League Apps or no League apps.

http://www.boltonwondering.com

134Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 22 2022, 22:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He has played in the Champions League though, albeit as a late sub against AC Milan.

Thing is that Liverpool see him as one for the future as they've just signed Calvin Ramsey from Aberdeen as back up for TAA so he's well down their pecking order.

The lad definitely has potential.

135Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 23 2022, 07:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Conor Bradley; Apps (0) Gls (0)

Norpig; Apps (0) Gls (0)

I hope Evans hasn't put all his eggs in this particular basket.
The gaffer needs to put some faith in me, yes i'm 50 and 2 stone overweight but give me a decent pre-season and i'll do the business down the right hand side.

136Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 23 2022, 10:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
The gaffer needs to put some faith in me, yes i'm 50 and 2 stone overweight but give me a decent pre-season and i'll do the business down the right hand side.
How many consecutive backflips can you do? And can you play wearing a Sideshow Bob wig?

137Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 23 2022, 11:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The gaffer needs to put some faith in me, yes i'm 50 and 2 stone overweight but give me a decent pre-season and i'll do the business down the right hand side.

Sadly, you wouldn't even be our worst signing.

138Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 23 2022, 11:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
How many consecutive backflips can you do? And can you play wearing a Sideshow Bob wig?
none and yes  Very Happy

139Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 24 2022, 15:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - pronounce his name as you will Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

140Transfer rumours ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 24 2022, 18:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m slightly concerned about the lack of activity, we need more faces to have a chance of going up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum