Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton's Finances / Accounts for year ending 30th June 2021 and everything else since.

+11
finlaymcdanger
Ten Bobsworth
Sluffy
Whitesince63
BarrygoestoBolton
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
terenceanne
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 40]

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Still not got your listening ears or thinking head on, I see.

It pays to be a bit more cautious with your language, Sluffy. There seems to have been a plan to get from A to B without worrying too much about the obstacles in the way or the route taken. I expect that's the way things get done in that industry, don't you?

Motive? They only get paid when they get to B.

Maybe I haven't Bob.

I've not claimed anything Bob, just stated my opinion, which is all legal and above board, and besides the Administrator, KA and EDT have long since moved on and BL exists no more.

I'm not exactly sure who you are talking about getting from A to B - if you mean the Administrator, well it would seem based on the few examples of Administration I've seen, that the reverse seems to be more the case, the longer they seem to drag it out, the more money they seem to make - and if you mean ED and KA, I suspect the plan was to get to B quickly and the paperwork would take care of itself as no one was going to see it - unless they fell into Administration!

(I've just had a rather nasty thought, which I'm sure you won't like - maybe that was always the reason why ED never permitted BL to fall into Administration during his lifetime? - and why 'strange' occurrences seem to happen all the time - Holdsworth BM loan to SSBWFC but secured against BL assets, the need for the Administrator to strike down the Sept and Oct 2018, claims for secured creditor status - and more recently post ED the multiple filings of incorrect new share issue statements, the frequent (and presumably deliberate?) late delays of filings at CH by FV).

Not that I'm suggesting anything was untoward but perhaps not done in the required proper manner?

Who knows?

Who really cares?

I prefer my simple view of why the Administrator reported what he did, you prefer the conspiratorial  and much more unbelievable route of lies, false accounting to the High Court, missing journal entries (of which clearly some were not missing but stating a figure that didn't fit with your narrative) transactions not being recorded even after 9 months, and whatever else.

It's all water under the bridge whichever way it happened.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Its quite simple Sluffy. You really haven't a clue about all this and keep clutching to whatever asinine notions come into your head and whilst folk continue with their mindless and vile abuse of Ken Anderson it isn't really water under the bridge, is it.

You seem to have spent no end of hours on your daft ideas and then pretend you aren't really interested. Peter Kay did a skit on folk running for buses, missing 'em and then pretending they didn't want 'em. I thought it was quite funny and it did remind me of you a bit. Correction, it reminded me of you a lot.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Its quite simple Sluffy. You really haven't a clue about all this and keep clutching to whatever asinine notions come into your head and whilst folk continue with their mindless and vile abuse of Ken Anderson it isn't really water under the bridge, is it.

You seem to have spent no end of hours on your daft ideas and then pretend you aren't really interested. Peter Kay did a skit on folk running for buses, missing 'em and then pretending they didn't want 'em. I thought it was quite funny and it did remind me of you a bit. Correction, it reminded me of you a lot.

Laughing Laughing

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Its quite simple Sluffy. You really haven't a clue about all this and keep clutching to whatever asinine notions come into your head and whilst folk continue with their mindless and vile abuse of Ken Anderson it isn't really water under the bridge, is it.

Think whatever you want to Bob, and if a Peter Kay sketch reminds you 'a lot' of me, then good for you.

(The video doesn't seem to work for me?)

You aren't ever going to stop people being abusive of Anderson - haven't you realised that is how the world works these days?

I'm sure millionaire Ken sits in his pad in Monte Carlo, sipping his Dom Perignon, laughing at the morons who slag him off, he doesn't give a fuck for what they think.

Why should he?

They know fuck all about anything, anyway!

I'm seriously not at all interested of why the Administrator made the decision he did FOUR YEARS AGO.

I've only been playing along because you set me a PUZZLE and I've enjoyed trying to crack it.

I'm sorry if I've not reach the same conclusion as you have, but I'm not the sort to kowtow to you or anyone else simply just to pacify you and tell you some white lies or other simple just to please you.

I might be wrong - maybe I am - but I've put forward a valid narrative, that doesn't involve anyone telling lies or believing that some conspiracy has taken place.

Maybe the Administrator did tell lies and did conspire for some reason you've not named (other than to obliquely allude that it was some longstanding payback for Anderson's misdemeanours from years back).

Even if he had and did, nothing is ever going to change

...piety or wit shall lure it back to cancel half a line, nor all your tears wash out a word of it...

I've no idea why all this and much more means as much as it does to you, clearly it is deeply personal and hurtful for you, but you can't put it right, no matter how hard you try or however much you ridicule me.

It's time to draw a line under it, move on and laugh at the Wanderlust's of this world (watch them all jump in now because I've mention Wanderlust deliberately!).

Come join me laughing at their world's - Christ, I've even had a man in New York go out of his way in REAL LIFE to post a bunny boiling picture at me today - and he clearly thinks I'M the crazy one!!!

Sod 'em Bob, just laugh at their stupid behaviour instead.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All this talk and we still don't know what went on!?
Dear dear.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't Norpig, they might move on to who shot Kennedy. Shocked

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dear god! :rofl:

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not far short of 13,000 views now. The bots must be lovin this. I always suspected there was some intelligence out there.

Did anyone notice the change in tone of Iles last week? That was a first; I wonder where that came from. 

But enough of this frivolity lets talk about summat really interesting. Over to you Walter.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:But enough of this frivolity lets talk about summat really interesting. Over to you Walter.

Where do you stand on the issue of 19 inch todgers? Good or bad thing?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Not far short of 13,000 views now. The bots must be lovin this. I always suspected there was some intelligence out there.

Did anyone notice the change in tone of Iles last week? That was a first; I wonder where that came from. 

But enough of this frivolity lets talk about summat really interesting. Over to you Walter.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I thought we weren’t going to talk about the Administrators claims.

But if that's what they are claiming it must be true. They are Occifers of the Court donchaknow.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lets keep the bots updated and sale through the 13,000 barrier.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Wed Sep 20 2023, 10:11; edited 2 times in total

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

This is not a dating site Nat! Very Happy

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:All this talk and we still don't know what went on!?
Dear dear.
Its quite simple Boncey. Eddie lent Ken £5m to repay Blumarble. 

The Admins said, 'so what, if the bookkeeper didn't record it in the books we can pretend it never happened'.

Sluffy proved he's a prize nitwit by agreeing with them.

Have you got it now?

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

And what did Ken say to the Admins? I don't know, I wasn't there but I wouldn't be surprised if it was limited to two words, the second one being '..... off'.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Wed Sep 20 2023, 10:23; edited 1 time in total

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Lets keep the bots updated and sale through the 13,000 barrier.

Sluffy once seemed to be coming on a bit but he has slipped so far back that I can't help wondering if he thinks that Ken puts his debentures in a glass of water before he goes to bed at night. Smile

If a little learning is a dangerous thing its good to know that the little Sluffy seems to have learned in all his years in local government is not much of a danger on Nuts.

Sluffy wrote:I've no idea why all this and much more means as much as it does to you, clearly it is deeply personal and hurtful for you, but you can't put it right, no matter how hard you try or however much you ridicule me.

Sluffy wrote:Finally Bob, if you haven't noticed I've been taking a hell of a lot of stick recently over Wanderlust, there are more than a few claims that I'm obsessed over him.  I've pointed out that in fact it is the other way about, that it is actually him with the obsession over me, in the similar way the he is obsessed about Brexit, his hatred for the Tory Party, his hatred for Ken Anderson and several other things I could mention too.  The reason I state this is because you've clearly have your own obsessions in respect to those you perceive to be besmirching the good names of BWFC, Eddie Davies and Ken Anderson - I simply can't believe that you've held it in your head something I posted on a footy forum years ago, that even I've mostly forgotten about OR you've trawled through pages of historical posts on this site recently and found something I was blindly wondering about years and years ago, and raise the matter now????

Christ if I'm perceived to be obsessed and that Wanderlust must be doubly obsessed, then what must you be?

Bob let me speak frankly if I may.

It's gone, it has all gone, the Administration has ended, Eddie has died, Anderson is eating his Toblerone in his chalet in Switzerland, Burnden Leisure has been liquidated.

Let it go mate, whatever the rights or wrongs that you are fighting can't be changed, they are all nothing but history now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum