Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton's Finances / Accounts for year ending 30th June 2021 and everything else since.

+11
finlaymcdanger
Ten Bobsworth
Sluffy
Whitesince63
BarrygoestoBolton
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
terenceanne
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 40]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trust me i could have said a lot more but not worth blowing a casket over a crazy old pensioner with nothing better to do with his time than post on here all day.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Trust me i could have said a lot more but not worth blowing a casket over a crazy old pensioner with nothing better to do with his time than post on here all day.
You really do mean you were being kind and considerate then?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Trust me i could have said a lot more but not worth blowing a casket over a crazy old pensioner with nothing better to do with his time than post on here all day.
How dare you!!! I nearly dropped my bongos when I read that.
As far as this thread goes though, a watching brief might be the wise option. It's one I intend to adopt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
You really do mean you were being kind and considerate then?

I’m sure Norpig meant to say cantankerous old git. :biggrin:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gasket not casket, that's how stupid i am  Laughing

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:gasket not casket, that's how stupid i am  Laughing
Oh no, I'm not having that, you are far too stupid to make such an insignificant mistake.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keep going Bob, your ban will be along anytime soon  Very Happy

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
How dare you!!! I nearly dropped my bongos when I read that.
As far as this thread goes though, a watching brief might be the wise option. It's one I intend to adopt.

A watching brief! A watching brief!

Nuts needs you to man the barricades.

This is treason and every able bodied man needs to come to Sluffy's aid whilst he prepares his 73 page indictment and designs the gallows (using his 'O' level Woodwork skills).

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
A watching brief! A watching brief!

Nuts needs you to man the barricades.

This is treason and every able bodied man needs to come to Sluffy's aid whilst he prepares his 73 page indictment and designs the gallows (using his 'O' level Woodwork skills).
My brother and I built a gallows in the back garden many years ago. I was 14, he was 9. We eventually hung a 'man' made with two pillows and some rolled up curtains.
Dad was pretty impressed by our ingenuity, but less impressed by the fact that our criminal was wearing his best suit.
A situation not helped by my mother suggesting it looked better on the dummy.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
My brother and I built a gallows in the back garden many years ago. I was 14, he was 9. We eventually hung a 'man' made with two pillows and some rolled up curtains.
Dad was pretty impressed by our ingenuity, but less impressed by the fact that our criminal was wearing his best suit.
A situation not helped by my mother suggesting it looked better on the dummy.
GSOH your mum then. I hope you weren't one of those making effigies of Kenneth for Bonfire night.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
GSOH your mum then. I hope you weren't one of those making effigies of Kenneth for Bonfire night.
No. All the fun went out of bonfire night a long time ago. Raiding other bonfire piles was all part of the excitement.
Anyone who had a mattress had to guard it night and day.
Nat certainly put a lot of effort into bonfire night, as we can see.
No idea who the girl is.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
No. All the fun went out of bonfire night a long time ago. Raiding other bonfire piles was all part of the excitement.
Anyone who had a mattress had to guard it night and day.
Nat certainly put a lot of effort into bonfire night, as we can see.
No idea who the girl is.

What a charming photo and rather flattering of Gnatasha, if you don't mind my saying so.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It looks like the thingies have had their attention drawn to other threads but this one is now one-third the way to 16,000 views and Boncey's looking over his shoulder.

No need to panic, Boncey, its only t'internet.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back Bob, back!

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm not a violent man, Boncey

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You could say that anything's better than reminding yourself about yesterday's mis-match - against Cumbria's finest. I've always quite liked Carlisle and what a great day out for their fans.

I spent a few minutes last night reading some of the contemporaneous musings of Nutters on the events leading up to the FV acquisition. It was interesting, if not surprising, to see who the mindless pitchfork  bearers were (and who weren't).

Here's one from 'sawdust brains':

But surely the loan from Davies to Satan was to pay off the blumarble debt? No matter how you dress it up Satan pulled a fast one putting it on the club and hoping and praying that Eddie never wanted it back

He's gone now and hopefully we will never hear from him again. I'm off to put a load of 1 star reviews on tripadvisor for his Mayfair restaurant 

Sluffy says its all history. No it isn't. Not much has really changed.

The thingies are still checking in. 15,419 by this morning.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What's propelling the tugboats on Nuts? No comments on this thread for a fortnight but another 400 tugboats have been spotted.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

For all the tugboat buddies.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is tugboat your word of the day Bob?

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It was Sluffy that changed bots to tugboats.
It looks like someone has changed it back again but I like the word ‘tugboat’. Don’t ask me why

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum