Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton

+9
Norpig
Whitesince63
okocha
terenceanne
Mad Dog
wessy
wanderlust
Growler
Cajunboy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 17:22

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Yeah, let's pick someone who can run about a bit over a proven goalscorer.

Kachunga - 7 games , 0 goals

Bod - 30 minutes, 1 goal
I get that Nat and I’m no great fan of Kachunga but to give him credit he’s played Evatt’s high press system better than any other forward we have and with goals coming from elsewhere it’s not been a problem that he hasn’t scored. Like you I’d prefer to see either Dapo or Bod partnering Dion, which I do think would be more productive goal wise but it may sacrificing stability. Of course if Kacha actually managed to score occasionally the problem would be solved!!

22Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 17:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:I get that Nat and I’m no great fan of Kachunga but to give him credit he’s played Evatt’s high press system better than any other forward we have and with goals coming from elsewhere it’s not been a problem that he hasn’t scored. Like you I’d prefer to see either Dapo or Bod partnering Dion, which I do think would be more productive goal wise but it may sacrificing stability. Of course if Kacha actually managed to score occasionally the problem would be solved!!

Please refrain from posting sensible messages. It messes with my head.

23Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 18:00

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

🤗👍

24Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 18:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Don't fret Nat. He saves all his bollocks for the Tory thread. Razz

25Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 18:48

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
Don't fret Nat. He saves all his bollocks for the Tory thread. Razz
Excuse me I resent that remark Boncey, I’ve posted some real bollocks on here and other threads too!! 🥴

26Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 18:53

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Thomason, Willams, Dempsey, Bodvarsson, Charles the midfield 3 and forwards for tonights big match

Aimson in for Bradley who is not on the subs bench

27Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 18:58

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Growler wrote:Thomason, Willams, Dempsey, Bodvarsson, Charles the midfield 3 and forwards for tonights big match

Aimson in for Bradley who is not on the subs bench

Much as I expected. Cheltenham have a long-throw tactic that has caused us problems in the past. Bodvarsson and Aimson will provide a bit more height when that tactics tried.

28Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 19:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Excuse me I resent that remark Boncey, I’ve posted some real bollocks on here and other threads too!! 🥴
OK. It's hard to find a post of mine that isn't bollocks. It's a gift. Smile

29Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 20:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No Kacha to run them ragged - let’s see how that goes.

30Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 20:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheltenham getting way too many chances whilst we’re creating nothing.

Needs a shake up.

31Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 20:42

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Worst i have seen us in a long while, Jones having a shocker, second best all over the pitch, lucky to be level. Even MJ is off the pace. IE needs a good half time talk.

32Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 20:46

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Couldn’t agree more wessy we’ve been absolutely awful. It’s a toss up between Jones and Aimson who’s been worst down the right, they’re both an accident waiting to happen and Dempsey been awful too. In fact it’s hard to find a player that hasn’t other than Trafford. We need some changes quickly or we’re going to lose this. For me put Jones back take Aimson off and get Sadlier down the right. Dempsey off for Dapo and even Kacha on for Bod if he doesn’t wake up, although we might need his height at the back when defending. We certainly need to step up and are lucky not to be behind to a very poor team.

33Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 20:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

HT stats
Bwfc 66% possession 
Shots: Cheltenham 6 bwfc 1

Says it all

34Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 21:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Latest 9 shots to 1

Ffs sort it out Evatt

Sadlier and Dapo on

35Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 21:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kacha on! 

Let’s see if that can turn the tide.

Shots: 12 - 2

36Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 21:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

..and they score.

Appalling performance.

14 shots to 3 and we’ve had zero on target

37Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 21:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocking performance. I want my money back.

38Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 21:43

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Other than Trafford that was pants and no more than they deseved, dissapointed doesn't come close. awful.

39Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 21:46

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Absolute shite from 2 to 11 tonight, couldn’t pass, couldn’t control and absolutely no composure by anybody. Fair play to Cheltenham they were quicker to the ball, passed it better and looked a threat all night. I absolutely can’t find one positive to take away from that. Well done Cheltenham, fully deserved their win and it would have been a travesty if we’d come away with anything. Yet again Mr Tinkerman gets it all wrong. When is he going to learn that you don’t change a winning team. Only Bradley clearly not fit to start yet he completely upsets the teams dynamic. Put 5his one down to Evatt tonight. Marks out of 10 will be interesting!! 😉

40Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue 4 Oct - 21:48

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

That's another poor away performance and result.Bolton look far better than average League One teams in home matches but for whatever reasons can't produce that on the road.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum