Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton

+9
Norpig
Whitesince63
okocha
terenceanne
Mad Dog
wessy
wanderlust
Growler
Cajunboy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue Oct 04 2022, 22:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we'll always be mid-table under Evans.

His team is fine on a sunny Saturday afternoon on the big open spaces of the Reebok pitch, but send him to Fleetwood, Stockport, Accrington, Burton or Cheltenham on a dark, chilly evening and we can't replicate our home form.

42Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue Oct 04 2022, 22:19

Mad Dog

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we'll always be mid-table under Evans.

His team is fine on a sunny Saturday afternoon on the big open spaces of the Reebok pitch, but send him to Fleetwood, Stockport, Accrington, Burton or Cheltenham on a dark, chilly evening and we can't replicate our home form.

I’ve got to say, if we had Big Sam back in the day in charge of this team we would have won tonight.

43Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Tue Oct 04 2022, 22:38

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sadly agreeing with Nat.
We are not top of the table material and possibly not top 6.
You can lose a game but still play well and get beat by a last minute penalty or fluke. You can accept that. But we were totally outplayed by a bottom half team. 
Bradley’s position is safe and the current golden boy “young George” touched the ball twice in the first half. 
Since no one other than Traf can hold the head up - not sure what the answer is for the next game.

44Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Wed Oct 05 2022, 07:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm glad i went to a gig and didn't waste a tenner on ifollow, i had a much better evening  Very Happy

45Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Wed Oct 05 2022, 08:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope you enjoyed the Steps reunion.

46Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Wed Oct 05 2022, 08:38

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Faye's worth a tenner, Norpig Wink

I'm meant to be going to Pompey (away) and combine the trip with visiting friends, but having serious doubts now....That was grim and depressing.

47Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Wed Oct 05 2022, 08:45

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mad Dog wrote:
I’ve got to say, if we had Big Sam back in the day in charge of this team we would have won tonight.

Purest 24-carat bullshit.

48Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Wed Oct 05 2022, 09:24

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It is irrelevent but I think  If Sam selected 7 defensive players against Cheltenham they would be well organised enough to keep a clean sheet

49Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Wed Oct 05 2022, 12:25

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Growler wrote:It is irrelevent but I think  If Sam selected 7 defensive players against Cheltenham they would be well organised enough to keep a clean sheet
He thinks he’s being clever when really he’s being naive. Stop this nonsense about resting players, we know it’s because you’ve just got more players than you need in certain positions but few of them are good enough, or stand out. You alienated our most attacking asset by moving Dapo, who now hardly gets a game and instead of building a settled team, continually try to spread the games by making unnecessary changes. Pick your best team and other than injury stick to it. Instead of playing a system that doesn’t suit your squad, play a style that does. It’s not bloody rocket science is it?

50Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Wed Oct 05 2022, 12:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I hope you enjoyed the Steps reunion.
How dare you, i'll have you know i'm a music snob (according to Mrs Pig) and wouldn't go near a Steps gig  Very Happy

51Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Wed Oct 05 2022, 13:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think you misheard her, she said 'music knob'.

I've seen the sort of stuff you post on the music thread. She's right.

52Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Wed Oct 05 2022, 13:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think you misheard her, she said 'music knob'.

I've seen the sort of stuff you post on the music thread. She's right.
Bullery again, its not my fault i'm the most up to date music wise on here, you lot are all stuck in the last century  Very Happy

53Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Wed Oct 05 2022, 13:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Highlights -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

54Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Wed Oct 05 2022, 14:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Bullery again, its not my fault i'm the most up to date music wise on here, you lot are all stuck in the last century  Very Happy
Not according to some.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

55Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 1-0 Bolton Thu Oct 06 2022, 09:00

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:

Who'd a thought Walter would be th'oldest swinger in town?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum