Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now we're racist as well!

+10
Lyric Todkill
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
xmiles
Sgt. Bash
chris_bwfc
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Now we're racist as well! Empty Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 18:36

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Are we really or is this just Malky being a sore loser? We did exactly the same after millwall nothing came of it that we know!

2Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 18:40

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If calling Cardiff fans & players sheep shaggers is racist. Then I'm a racist! Although, every Cardiff fan to a man referred to themselves as sheep shaggers during that little sing song they had at the end of the first half. Double standards or what Rolling Eyes

3Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 18:47

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Pathetic. Malky really is the worst loser we have seen in some time. Still it's been some time since we regularly beat decent teams.

4Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 18:49

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The more people complain about racism, the more an "oh just shut the fuck up!" attitude towards it creeps across society.

All this "he said, she said" only creates more racial tension.

5Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 18:50

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

doffcocker wrote:
All this "he said, she said" only creates more racial tension.
I think thats more sexist tension!

6Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 19:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Pathetic. Malky really is the worst loser we have seen in some time. Still it's been some time since we regularly beat decent teams.

Cardiff are not a decent team. They are average, yet top of the league.

Just shows how much we are underachieving..

7Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 19:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It hasn't actually stipulated what was said. I do hope it wasn't a reference to sheep or leek growing.

8Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 20:57

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Fed up with all this friggin racist shit!

Why don;'t they all just friggin grow up and act like adults instead of tryiong to stirt the trouble even more!!! Sure there are certain acts that should be investigated but all this is just now getting beyond a joke!

9Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 21:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

embarrassing, if proven, i hope they feel the full force of the law.

including a custodial sentence, this HAS to stop

:cop:

10Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 21:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:embarrassing, if proven, i hope they feel the full force of the law.

including a custodial sentence, this HAS to stop

:cop:

Your act is becoming tiresome. Time to re-invent yourself.

11Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 21:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What act? If someone is proven to be racist i think it's time they get a proper sentence.

I'm tired of these incidents too, but for the right reasons, because they're despicable.

The idiots saying "get on with it" need to look in the mirror.

12Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 21:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:What act? If someone is proven to be racist i think it's time they get a proper sentence.

I'm tired of these incidents too, but for the right reasons, because they're despicable.

So you have never been called names?

I get called monkey by quite a few South Africans I know - are they racist, just because to them it is a term of endearment?

I have even been called ginger (especially by some forumers) I am not ginger but iss that being racist?

I have been called a few things by certain Dutchies about me coming from England - are they being racist?

When you say you are from Bolton, near Manchester, when being friendly to locals in other countries and they say - so are you a Manchester United fan - are they being racist? (well to me they are!!!!Twisted Evil)

13Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 21:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it me or has racism only become an issue in football since they started letting foreigners play in the English league ?

14Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 21:51

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Is it me or has racism only become an issue in football since they started letting foreigners play in the English league ?

Ever since Cardiff and Swansea (Aberdawe) started to get more than average!

15Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 21:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you look at the Cardiff squad that played us yesterday the bulk of their players were English and Scandinavian. You only have to look at Rooney. Whenever he turns out for Man U he is a scouse bastard but when he plays for England he is a legend.

16Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 22:09

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:What act? If someone is proven to be racist i think it's time they get a proper sentence.

Is Welsh a race?

17Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 22:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Baa = yes

Hen ysgol = old school

cymru/gymru = wales

so in answer to your question

baa baa baa baa baa

18Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Sun Nov 04 2012, 23:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lyric Todkill wrote:

Is Welsh a race?

Where in that article does it show what was said?

19Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Mon Nov 05 2012, 02:54

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

bwfc71 wrote:
So you have never been called names?

I get called monkey by quite a few South Africans I know - are they racist, just because to them it is a term of endearment?

I have even been called ginger (especially by some forumers) I am not ginger but iss that being racist?

I have been called a few things by certain Dutchies about me coming from England - are they being racist?

When you say you are from Bolton, near Manchester, when being friendly to locals in other countries and they say - so are you a Manchester United fan - are they being racist? (well to me they are!!!!Twisted Evil)

Come now, Chris - you know what racism is.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

20Now we're racist as well! Empty Re: Now we're racist as well! Mon Nov 05 2012, 09:50

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I do but most of it at football games are actually said as spare of the moment madness and basically not meant to infuriate or create ill-feeling. To be fair the fans (and players) of the current generation are directly following on the generation where it was commonplace and it is oing to take time to eradicate completely but it is going in the right direction. But it is going to take a couple more generations of fans (and players) before it does. What we have now is a situation of just saying one wrong word and all hell will be made, when most of it should be allowed to slip.

How many times have we said the wrong thing by accident and thought shit I shouldn't have said that??? But nothing, in the end, has been done because people let it slip.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum