Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City

+10
WhiteBic
Bernard Dennis Park
zubi91
BoltonTillIDie
Sgt. Bash
Keegan
Boggersbelief
mark leach
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 18:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For those of you new to the site, on the rare occasion we win a game I go behind enemy lines onto the oppositions forums and Facebook pages to see what they made of the game. Like Sheffield Wednesday and Derby County before them, Cardiff fans clearly think they are Barcelona....

The game is yet to kick off but Big_Bellamy has clearly been doing his homework:

Can only see a 3-0 Cardiff victory here. Bolton have a crap defence, average midfield and shot-shy forwards.

City_Shiela87 is confident Freedman is the next Owen Coyle:

Doggie Freedman is overated, sick of all the hype about him. We are Cardiff, we will shit on the Bolton.

Guy_Whitt_Man has a future in journalism:

I fuking hate Bolton wankers northern tossers benders arseoles. I want to see the city shit on dem from a great height. 4-1 to city.

Saddle Sniffer has clearly read the Owen Coyle "Delude Yourself You Know What You're Doing" manual

Would have loved to have seen Eagles in a City shirt. Great player at Championship level IMO. Looking at that bolton squad they have some real quality right through.

Cardiff Titty is a tough guy:

We’re not scared of you Dougie Freedman!

The game kicks off and My Left Ball is happy so far:

Were contoling this game nicely, all over the white shite. 3-1 city.

Cardiff-Sit-Tee follows Doffcocker's work:

Only a matter of time before we score, Bolton have nothing upfront.

Twathead could be Doffcocker!

Kevin Davies doing fuck all, the fat useless bastard.

Cardiff score and Ever_The_Optomist is happy:

1-0 to the City!!! Noone!!!!! I have an erection!!!!

TracyLee9879 loves our goalkeeper:

What a goal, riffled in from an angle past Charles Kennedy in the Bolton goal

But Honest Bill Barrow is annoyed:

I can’t fuckin believe it, I missed the goal because I was wanking in the bogs. Typical inconsiderate City.

Trevor23233 goes mental!

Take that Dougie Freeman, take that Kevin Davies, take that Owen Coyle, take that Nat Lofthouse, take that Sam Allardyce, take that Peter Kay, take that Vernon Kay, take that Amir Kahn, take that Johnny Ball, take that Hilary Devey, take that Fred Dibnah, take that Stu Francis, take that Mark Halsey, take that Tony Knowles, take that Carlo Nash, take that Paul Nicholls, take that Amy Nuttal, take that Dave Spikey, take that Sir Ian McKellen. 1-0 to the CHAMPIONS!!

The half-time whistle goes and the Cardiff fans are confident:

Good first half for City, thought we dominated without creating many chances. But it’s the scoreline that counts, we are definitely going up playing like this. I think we’ll win 3-0.

Easy, easy, easy

Too good for the Bolton shite

Could be a cricket score, Bolton offering nothing

Fuck off Kevin Davies you fat waiter

Kremlin95 will be writing the next Bolton tourist brochure:

Sending this from the game. I can confirm Bolton is a shithole. The people all talk funny and every corner has a hooker on it. They all drive Nissan Sunny’s and wear leggings. Even the men. The game is shit but we’re winning. More later…..

Cardiff Chris knows his stuff:

Happy to be 1-0 up but can’t see Bolton playing so poorly in the second half. Picking Davies has played into our hands, but if they get some pace on upfront like Sordell or Ngog I can see us losing this 2-1.

Kinky_Karina sounds classy:

Don’t like dis, dey is all over us. Kris eagles has nice hair.

CityBluebird, you don't hear this very often in Bolton:

Bolton getting on top, Malky needs to shore up the midfield as we are being overrun by Mark Davies.

Balmy Bellamy follows my work:

Ngog & Petrov now on. They’re shit.

Legend of the Tweeker is very honest for a football fan:

We got lucky there, Ngog goal disallowed for offside. Clearly onside. This is defo our day!

Is The_Badger_Baiter our very own Bolton Hater in disguise?

Good linesman, Ngog a yard offside the shit bastard. Fuck off you Bolton inbreds. Go and shag your sisters.

Cool Cardiff Cat calls it right:

This will now go one of two ways….Bolton will be pissed and go on to win or fall apart and we’ll win three or four nil.

Bolton get a penalty and Judge Trudy gives her verdict:

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF. YOU DIVING TWAT NGOGGG. SHAMEFUL. FUCKING CAN’T BELIEVE THE REF GAVE THAT.

Hand on heart, which of us hasn't uttered these words at a football match:

I’m going to bite your knob off ref, that was never a fuckin pen. N’gog you diving cunt.

Lazy_City_Boy thinks it's a cover-up:

When are we going to get a decent ref? He gave that purely to even up the offside goal. Corrupt.

CardiffNo1Fan informs us that the penalty was converted:

1-1, Petrov. Shit.

CalamityKarl isn't an Ngog fan:

Fuck off ngoggles you skinny peace of shit.

Is Big Owen Trump really Owen Coyle?

Break Ngogs legs!!

Helium_Loon has the right idea:

I’ve just done a dump in a box and will be sending it recorded delivery to David Ngog.

Zebra20 gives a rallying call:

Come on City, we can do these Bolton bastards, they have the worst defence in the league. Come on, don’t let these northern dickheads get one over us.

Lee_The_Lemon will read your palm for £5:

Sort it out Malky you arsehole, Bolton are all over us and a second is minutes away. Fucking clueless midfield, how are we top of the league. Bring a midfielder on now Malky before it is too late.

Bolton score their second, and Lee_The_Lemon is pissed off that Malky didn't listen to him:

Fuck off Malky you wanker. I told you they would get a second but you ignored me as usual. You are a disgrace to football management.

Judge Trudy is back with another verdict:

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF YOU CUNT NGOG. DIVING FRENCH CUNT. I FUCKING WANNA KILL YOU. CHEATING BASTARD. FUCK OFF.

David Brent talks sense:

Nicely taken goal by Ngog, and the goal had been coming. Bolton all over us since Freedman brought on Ngog & Petrov. That’s what good managers do to win games. I can see us getting hammered now.

ClarksonCityBoy knows how to stop Ngog:

Fuck off! The joke is on you Ngog you twat I’ve just gone back in time and killed your parents. You no longer exist. Still 1-1.

It seems Longball Lenny has met Reebok Trotter:

Seriously? 2-1 down at Bolton? We are Cardiff City, we shouldn’t be getting beaten by these inbread northern clubs who spend their evenings playing the banjo and shagging their ferrets.

CardiffKate is convinced it's a conspiracy:

Mark Davies two yards offside. Ref gives the goal. Fucking cheating northern cunts. And Sky are fucking loving it, wouldn’t surprise me if the ref was Rupert Murdoch.

Ngog gets his marching orders and the Cardiff fans sense a comeback:

Ngog sent off. Come on you blues/reds we can do this. 3-2 for Cardiff.

Ngog you twat!

Fuck off Ngog

I'll shag your wife tonight Ngog

Dat is da shit Goggy

Judge Trudy dishes out her sentence:

I FUCKING TOLD YOU NGOG YOU CHEATING CUNT. YOU NEARLY TOOK HIS LEGS OFF. 10 GAME BAN AT LEAST.

Cardiff Tranny was a scared man/woman:

Amazed the ref sent him off, when he went to his pocket I thought he was going to pull out a polaroid of David Ngog stark bollock naked. That he took.

Heathcliffe2 spotted a minor foul:

Penalty, that is a fucking penalty all day long. Warnock is virtually raping him up the arse.

You can't shut Judge Trudy up:

FUCK OFF REF THAT IS A PEN EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK, IT WAS COMMON ASSAULT. YOU ARE CLEARLY FROM BOLTON OR SHAGGING SOME BOLTON SLAG. CHEATING BOLTON TWATS. CUNTS.

Yelping Johan can't believe Bogdan saved Bolton in injury time:

Fackin Hell, how did that ginger twat keep out Marshalls shot? Would have been goal of the season. Fackin lucky northern wankers. Fack off Freedman.

TraceyLee9879 is back:

Twats! How the fuck did Charles Kennedy keep that one out? Lucky ginger cunt. Should be 2-2.

MikeMellowMan has had enough:

I don’t believe it, Bolton are a shoe in to win this league with the luck they’ve had today. I’m off to beat the wife.

What's a "cumt" SparkyLee?

Cant beleeve we lost to these nothen cumts I feel so angry I could punch my goldfish

Cardiff_Top_Of_The_League is bitter:

Fuck off Bolton you lucky bastards. Ngog should be banned for all the diving and cheating he did. French cunt.

Keep a look out for King Rollo, he's on his way to Bolton:

I swear I am going to drive upto Bolton and burn the place down. Inbred northern wankers. I bet this is the highlight of their sorry lives.

Kremlin95 is stuck at the Reebok:

Still in the ground, and still in shock that we managed to lose. Bolton were shit, we were shitter. The stewards kicked off from about 70 minutes, saw several of my brethren being carried out, two were crying. Probably at the thought of spending the night in Bolton.

Hilltop Ho speaks for all of Cardiff:

How did we, Cardiff City, the pride of Wales, lose to this utter shite from fucking Bolton? A dark day indeed.

The final word goes to SheepshaggerShaun. We've all been there Shaun:

I had a dream last night that I killed the whole Bolton team. I Stabbed that ginger cunt in the nets with my sword, chopped off Zak Knight's head, removed Warnock's balls, squashed Mark Davies with my moobs, chopped up Andrews with my boning knife, skinned David Ngog alive, removed Petrov's bald head with a bog plunger and popped Kevin Davies with a pin.

2Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 18:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why do these away fans always proclaim their desire to kill our whole team. Most odd.

:ninja:

3Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 18:36

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hilarious. Deluded taffies.

4Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 18:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't understand why northerners are always called inbred?

It's very hurtful.

5Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 19:23

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You lot need to stop the ferret-shagging though. It will be your downfall.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

6Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 19:35

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Gonnawin4coyle wrote:I don't understand why northerners are always called inbred?

Blackburn fans giving all us northeners a bad rep!

I would be asking why they're even using Northern insults. Only fans from Southern ENGLAND should be doing that, being the southern soft arses they are. Cardiff are from Wales! (Although I can see why they'd rather be associated with England!) :biggrin:

7Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 20:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Fave: "Fuck off! The joke is on you Ngog you twat I’ve just gone back in time and killed your parents. You no longer exist. Still 1-1." Genius Wink

Great work Nat Yet again!

8Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 20:43

zubi91

David Ngog
David Ngog

Reading opposition fans comments just sums them up!!
No need to lower our self to their level!!
Not forgetting how they have the nerve to accuse us of racism!!

9Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 20:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

zubi91 wrote:Reading opposition fans comments just sums them up!!

I read a lot of Cardiff comments to put this article together, and to be fair most of them thought it was a load of bollocks and were embarrassed by whoever complained.

Hello by the way.

10Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 20:52

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hahaha fuck off you sheep shagging welsh twats.

11Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 20:57

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Enjoyable educating read. Thanks

12Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 20:59

i didn't know johnny ball was from bolton.

13Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 21:11

zubi91

David Ngog
David Ngog

Natasha Whittam wrote:
zubi91 wrote:Reading opposition fans comments just sums them up!!

I read a lot of Cardiff comments to put this article together, and to be fair most of them thought it was a load of bollocks and were embarrassed by whoever complained.

Hello by the way.

Thanks for the welcome!! Very Happy

14Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 21:13

hello zubi!

15Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Mon Nov 05 2012, 22:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:i didn't know johnny ball was from bolton.

Well he was born in Bristol

Like Ian McKellen is originally not from Bolton, and never lived in Bolton. he was born in Burnley and lived in Wigan but attended Bolton school.

16Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Tue Nov 06 2012, 06:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another good write-up. Laughing

17Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Tue Nov 06 2012, 07:42

zubi91

David Ngog
David Ngog

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:hello zubi!
Hi!! I'm born in Bolton but brought up in West york's!!
Back to my roots now!!

18Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Tue Nov 06 2012, 08:33

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Welcome Zubi.

Cracking work again Nat, some very good ceomments. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

19Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Tue Nov 06 2012, 18:00

jjofisher

David Ngog
David Ngog

Bloody hate cardiff fans me, horrible lot

20Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Cardiff City Tue Nov 06 2012, 18:09

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

jjofisher wrote:Bloody hate cardiff fans me, horrible lot

Best first post ever! :number1:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum