Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X

+8
okocha
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
karlypants
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Ten Bobsworth
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:I hope you are okay Bonce, I just noticed it's a week since you posted on your thread.
Thanks for the concern. But I've been busy practicing for the London Marathon.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 12 Running-fast

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone think the parole board was wrong to deny Charles Bronson his freedom?

Personally, I think he'd struggle in the real world, and I don't think I could ever feel comfortable with him at large.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone think the parole board was wrong to deny Charles Bronson his freedom?

Personally, I think he'd struggle in the real world, and I don't think I could ever feel comfortable with him at large.
I actually thought he should be given the chance to see if he could cope out of prison. He does seem to have mellowed a bit in the last few years (from what i've seen of him, i watched the channel 4 documentary on him recently).

It is a tricky one but after being inside for 50 years he deserves a chance on the outside i think. Don't think i'd want him as a neighbour though  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Pleased you've discovered Golf Mates, Boncey. There's plenty of other Bolton stuff on there worth a watch.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Pleased you've discovered Golf Mates, Boncey. There's plenty of other Bolton stuff on there worth a watch.
Not really a golf fan, Bob, having tried it. My divots went further than the ball, but this looks a channel worth following.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Speaking of golf.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had a nice morning walk to the local pond. For once I didn't fall in. Everything in the garden looks lovely after the weekend. ::bwfc::

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 12 Img_3510

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Speaking of golf, Golf Mates supremo, Liam Harrison, was at Wembley on Sunday chatting to Wanderers fans/Golf Mates.

If you wouldn't recognise Liam, here he is taking on Ebay Pete and Old Man Pat (OMP) at Chorlton-cum-Hardy recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNE_-kKPIQM&t=1117s

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don Jnr, clearly not on drugs.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/PFSLOIEyy6g

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be there, pushing the kids out of the way. I quite fancy making my own Wonka goggles.

https://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/23435861.free-willy-wonka-experience-coming-birchwood-tomorrow/

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder if Natasha will be joining up with Cedric when it's ready? scratch

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I wonder if Natasha will be joining up with Cedric when it's ready? scratch
I don't approve of this sort of thing. I might have to join one to find out what goes on.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I wonder if Natasha will be joining up with Cedric when it's ready? scratch

Getting tired of you disrespecting Eric by calling him Cedric.

If you don't watch out I'll send him round to batter you with his 19 incher. Although thinking about it, you'd probably enjoy that.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Getting tired of you disrespecting Eric by calling him Cedric.

If you don't watch out I'll send him round to batter you with his 19 incher. Although thinking about it, you'd probably enjoy that.
:rofl:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A restaurant which placed a model cow on its roof ahead of its up-coming opening has removed it after a man was snapped sitting on top of it. Pictures circulated on social media of the man, who appeared to be completely naked, astride the model.

It was a misunderstanding. Don't judge me.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:A restaurant which placed a model cow on its roof ahead of its up-coming opening has removed it after a man was snapped sitting on top of it. Pictures circulated on social media of the man, who appeared to be completely naked, astride the model.

It was a misunderstanding. Don't judge me.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum