Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X

+8
okocha
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
karlypants
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Ten Bobsworth
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on Bob/Sluffy, how much trouble are City in?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Come on Bob/Sluffy, how much trouble are City in?

Possible expulsion from the league apparently!

Martin Ziegler is the Chief Sports Reporter for the Times -

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's certainly a pretty long rap sheet. I'm sure their lawyers will be all over it.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:There's certainly a pretty long rap sheet. I'm sure their lawyers will be all over it.
I haven’t seen the rap sheet, Boncey, but I would be interested. It’s a pity that Ziegler didn’t do his homework on Vince when reporting on the Doidge affair and hasn’t taken another look at Vince’s financials since. It’s not that Vince has been keeping his head down, is it?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice to take time out to remember a happy day.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:There's certainly a pretty long rap sheet. I'm sure their lawyers will be all over it.
I haven’t seen the rap sheet, Boncey, but I would be interested. It’s a pity that Ziegler didn’t do his homework on Vince when reporting on the Doidge affair and hasn’t taken another look at Vince’s financials since. It’s not that Vince has been keeping his head down, is it?

In a statement the Premier League said City breached rules requiring them to provide "accurate financial information that gives a true and fair view of the club's financial position".

This information covered club revenue, which includes sponsorship income and operating costs.

Further alleged breaches relate to rules requiring full details of manager remuneration - from the 2009-10 to 2012-13 seasons, when Roberto Mancini was in charge - and player remuneration between 2010-11 and 2015-16.

The Premier League said City breached rules related to Uefa regulations, including Financial Fair Play (FFP), from 2013-14 to 2017-18, as well as Premier League rules on profitability and sustainability from 2015-16 to 2017-18.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64536785

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 7 FoRrG6hXwAAvSc1?format=png&name=medium

EDIT - Just to also add this bit -

11:09

What rules are Man City accused of breaking?

Manchester City are facing charges from the Premier League covered by the following sections:

Seasons 2009/10 to 2017/18 inclusive - rules that required provision, in the utmost good faith, of accurate financial information that gives a true and fair view of the club’s financial position, in particular with respect to its revenue (including sponsorship revenue), its related parties and its operating costs.

Seasons 2009/10 to 2012/13 - rules requiring full details of manager remuneration in its relevant contracts with its manager.

Seasons 2013/14 to 2017/18 - rules requiring club to comply with Uefa's’ regulations, including club licensing and financial fair play.

Seasons 2015/16 to 2017/18 inclusive - rules on profitability and sustainability,

From December 2018 to date - requiring club to cooperate with, and assist, the Premier League in its investigations, including by providing documents and information in the utmost good faith.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/64535226

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

James Trafford might be better off staying with us. We might be an upgrade. Very Happy

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thanks Sluffy. This investigation has been going on for years and looks like it’s set for a few more years.

Meanwhile and more importantly Kyle Dempsey’ s brief has asked for more time to review cctv footage of the incident at Maryport Labour Club before entering a plea. Case adjourned.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You'd think they would have had plenty of time to have reviewed it by now...

Wonder if there is a deal going on behind the scenes perhaps - or does this sort of thing only happen in the movies - I really am a bit naive on these matters?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Been on here numerous times. You just never know what kind of weirdos are knocking about.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/23279300.bolton-married-man-tried-meet-12-year-old-girl-retail-park/

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Been on here numerous times. You just never know what kind of weirdos are knocking about.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/23279300.bolton-married-man-tried-meet-12-year-old-girl-retail-park/
This is a Nuts poster?

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:You'd think they would have had plenty of time to have reviewed it by now...

Wonder if there is a deal going on behind the scenes perhaps - or does this sort of thing only happen in the movies - I really am a bit naive on these matters?

I’d have thought they’d had enough time too, Sluffy.

I don’t know much about these thing’s either but a former neighbour of mine was once put on trial on a charge of harassing his scrote of a son-in-law. He intended to plead not guilty but when he discovered which judge would be trying the case he was persuaded to plead guilty instead. The risk of losing a contested trial was too great.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
This is a Nuts poster?
I don't think so. I'm the only weirdo normally allowed on that retail park. Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I don't think so. I'm the only weirdo normally allowed on that retail park. Very Happy
sorry, misunderstood your original post  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

A bit worrying if you thought one of us might have been the peado...!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
No worries. I used to do a bit of bird watching in the area. Until the nurses hostel put curtains up.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 7 Face-with-monocle_1f9d0

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So, 63 is back! Just strolls in like nothing has happened. Where have you been? Evil or Very Mad

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I should have learned by now that telling my old mum anything about anything is a mistake.
There was an item on the radio yesterday about Carrs pasties providing pasty and peas at a drag queens wedding.
I should have kept it to myself, because she's been phoning all her friends and excitedly telling them that the staff at Carrs are all drag queens, and they'd won a contest on the telly.
She was 93 on Sunday. Worryingly she's developed a passion for Red Bull. God help us.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I should have learned by now that telling my old mum anything about anything is a mistake.
There was an item on the radio yesterday about Carrs pasties providing pasty and peas at a drag queens wedding.
I should have kept it to myself, because she's been phoning all her friends and excitedly telling them that the staff at Carrs are all drag queens, and they'd won a contest on the telly.
She was 93 on Sunday. Worryingly she's developed a passion for Red Bull. God help us.

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum