Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X

+9
wanderlust
okocha
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
karlypants
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Ten Bobsworth
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 52]

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hacker Des Places has been declared to run in the following race:

Saturday 28 January
4.10 Cheltenham (Racing TV) - Super Alloys Handicap Hurdle (Class 2) 2m1f

There are 16 runners and Angus Cheleda (claims 5lb) is booked to ride. Hacker Des Places will carry the first colours (black cap).

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Hacker Des Places has been declared to run in the following race:

Saturday 28 January
4.10 Cheltenham (Racing TV) - Super Alloys Handicap Hurdle (Class 2) 2m1f

There are 16 runners and Angus Cheleda (claims 5lb) is booked to ride. Hacker Des Places will carry the first colours (black cap).
9/2 with Bet365. Might have a flutter if I'm in a good mood after the game.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Oh yes, it's a 12.30pm kick off.

I'd forgotten.

Cheers, good luck.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Oh yes, it's a 12.30pm kick off.

I'd forgotten.

Cheers, good luck.
Won by a neck @ 4/1. Had a small wager, so not a bad day all round.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes, just watched the race.

Really gutsy genuine horse.

Good day all round.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Yes, just watched the race.

Really gutsy genuine horse.

Good day all round.
Edged left on the run in, but stuck it out. Deserved the win.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't he do well. Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brucie has been reincarnated!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheer up guys. Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 6 1f60a 

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gary Glitter is free. Shocked

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Gary Glitter is free. Shocked
 Glitter, who co-wrote many of his hits with Mike Leander, currently has 723,464 monthly listeners on Spotify.”


Perhaps there are another 723,464 nonces that need locking up!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jeremy Kyle is chomping at the bit. If you'll pardon the phrase.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Jeremy Kyle is chomping at the bit. If you'll pardon the phrase.
Jeremy Kyle becomes a horse.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
Jeremy Kyle becomes a horse.
Not quite, but I know which end. And it's not the end that whinnies.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure anyone else has noticed, but jumping up and down on the bed isn't as much fun as it used to be. Am I getting old?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Not sure anyone else has noticed, but jumping up and down on the bed isn't as much fun as it used to be. Am I getting old?

Yes, so stay off the bed before you give yourself an injury!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Yes, so stay off the bed before you give yourself an injury!
Don't be a killjoy. Very Happy

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 6 Jumping-bed

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Yes, so stay off the bed before you give yourself an injury!
Don't be a killjoy. Very Happy

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 6 Jumping-bed

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum