Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The mystery of Nicola Bulley

+4
okocha
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Tue Feb 07 2023, 18:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:The police have stated that they won’t tolerate online abuse directed at the family.

What abuse is this and shouldn’t the police be sticking to their job and searching for the missing woman?
What have we come to when this family is getting abuse? Aren't they suffering enough?

22The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Tue Feb 07 2023, 18:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:The police have stated that they won’t tolerate online abuse directed at the family.

What abuse is this and shouldn’t the police be sticking to their job and searching for the missing woman?
What have we come to when this family is getting abuse? Aren't they suffering enough?
Trolls hiding behind a computer from far and wide. The family would do better staying off social media for a while tbh.

The thing is though, what is it? 

I haven’t purposely gone out to look for it so I genuinely don't know.

23The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Tue Feb 07 2023, 18:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Trolls hiding behind a computer from far and wide. The family would do better staying off social media for a while tbh.
Quite agree. I'd steer well clear.

24The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Tue Feb 07 2023, 18:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The police said that people had been breaking into houses looking for her too. Shocked

25The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Tue Feb 07 2023, 18:33

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You ditched us. And now you think you can just walk back in and carry on as if nothing happened? This isn't Eastenders. KP was crying for days when you left, and  Sluffy's posts dropped to only 2000 words per message. They'd only just got over you leaving.

We'll need a proper apology before you are allowed back into Sluffy's Nuts.
Nat, I have never felt so contrite and am right at this moment thrashing myself with the wet twigs I’d kept for my garden peas. Boy it don’t alf sting!! Is that enough penance and apology to get back in Sluffys nuts, which in itself should be penance enough?? 🥴

26The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Tue Feb 07 2023, 18:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:The police said that people had been breaking into houses looking for her too. Shocked
Well, as excuses for burglary go, that's a new one.

27The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Tue Feb 07 2023, 18:41

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Makes you wonder if the police know more than they’re disclosing? Despite not finding a body despite all the police and independant searched, they still seem totally adamant that she’s gone in the river but why? Didn’t she also have a Fitbit watch on because it’s only of use if it’s logged in to either another device or the cloud. Surely they should be able to download that info which would not only locate the watch but also indicate any movement. Having said that I’m not sure they work in water but they should get a good guide from it for the twenty minute period they’re convinced she disappeared in?

28The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Tue Feb 07 2023, 18:46

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think the public were simply asked not to speculate....

29The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Thu Feb 09 2023, 10:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The dive expert has said that the woman is not in the river and friend of Nicola Bulley has urged the Police to search the abandoned house that's situated along the river.

I very much doubt now that it's the boyfriend.

30The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Sat Feb 11 2023, 01:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nicola Bulley case 'unusual', says search expert

Why the search for Nicola Bulley moved to road and sea

31The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Sat Feb 11 2023, 17:37

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

What a puzzler? Has she done a runner? I can’t see any other explanation if she’s not in the river. She surely couldn’t have been abducted within a ten minute window and if she had I’m sure people would have heard screams and the dog would have gone manic. Anybody who’s owned a dog will tell you that they’re not stupid and can tell the difference between play and an emergency, especially intelligent ones like springers and surely that too would have been heard? Short of an alien abduction I can’t think of any other scenario but let’s hope she’s alive and comes back for those kiddies sakes?

32The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Sat Feb 11 2023, 17:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The body can't be in the sea. It would have caught on to something going down the river like a branch, overgrowth etc.

33The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Sun Feb 12 2023, 11:59

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:The body can't be in the sea. It would have caught on to something going down the river like a branch, overgrowth etc.
Could that be the answer KP? Maybe the body has snagged onto something along the bank that can’t be seen but the surely the gadget that the independent guy was using would have picked it up? Like you though I don’t think there’s any way the body could have reached the sea and since the rivers tidal surely whatever floated one way would then float back the other way again?

34The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Mon Feb 13 2023, 09:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
karlypants wrote:The body can't be in the sea. It would have caught on to something going down the river like a branch, overgrowth etc.
Could that be the answer KP? Maybe the body has snagged onto something along the bank that can’t be seen but the surely the gadget that the independent guy was using would have picked it up? Like you though I don’t think there’s any way the body could have reached the sea and since the rivers tidal surely whatever floated one way would then float back the other way again?

That's just it, I very much doubt she's there and the dive expert has said she isn't.

It has come out in the paper that two men were trying to hide their faces from the camera the day before she disappeared.

Perhaps there really is more to this?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11743111/Police-searching-missing-Nicola-Bulley-return-village-fourth-time-search-property.html

35The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Tue Feb 14 2023, 08:48

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I’m absolutely certain there’s more to this KP but what is the question? As you say there were two men acting suspiciously the day before the disappearance but not seen on the actual day itself. Actually the fact it was two men would put me off suspecting them because it would be highly unusual for there to be two abductors and could they really have attacked her and removed her within the ten minute period and not been seen either physically or on one of the many CCTV cameras covering the exits? I’m still convinced that if she’d been abducted the dog would have made such a racket it would have alerted people to something being wrong. Clearly I think we can all say she didn’t fall in the river so she is either somewhere near the scene that hasn’t been covered yet or has just gone off by herself. I hope it’s the latter and she comes back for her family’s sake. I do though still think it’s peculiar that the only CCTV camera not working on the adjacent caravan park was the one pointing to the spot that’s in question?

36The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Wed Feb 15 2023, 17:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seems there is something of a background story to all this, it's being reported today she had alcohol issues.

Maybe she'd just couldn't cope with things anymore?

Nicola Bulley: Missing mother had issues with alcohol, police say

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-64656669

37The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Wed Feb 15 2023, 17:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wow! That’s a bit of important information that’s come out.

I would never have thought that. Maybe that’s why her fella doesn’t want to be in the media due to embarrassment etc.

38The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Wed Feb 15 2023, 19:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seems a bit more has been added to the original BBC article...

"Lancashire Police said it was called to a concern for welfare report at her home last month.

Health professionals also attended on 10 January, the force said, adding no arrests were made but it was being investigated."

Police and 'health professionals' (ambulance?) calling at her home last month...

Something out of the ordinary happened that time obviously.

Sounds as though the poor woman has been ill before her disappearance occurred.

39The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Sun Feb 19 2023, 14:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nicola Bulley police find a body in river

The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 _115651730_breaking-promo-976

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-64697300

40The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of Nicola Bulley Sun Feb 19 2023, 14:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Nicola Bulley police find a body in river

The mystery of Nicola Bulley - Page 2 _115651730_breaking-promo-976

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-64697300
The police still didn’t find the body apparently as the general public came across it around a mile away.

The police really are a bunch of tits!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum