Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whites SWOOP for Butterfield.

+10
Sgt. Bash
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
xmiles
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Whites SWOOP for Butterfield.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Butterfield. Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:my point was that the fact he's a norwich 'fringe' player doesn't automatically mean he's shit.

Correct, and my point was that to be loaning players from Norwich shows have far we've fallen as a club, and how far they have risen.

22Whites SWOOP for Butterfield.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Butterfield. Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:36 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Lt. Boon wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:my point was that the fact he's a norwich 'fringe' player doesn't automatically mean he's shit.

Correct, and my point was that to be loaning players from Norwich shows have far we've fallen as a club, and how far they have risen.

We're loaning players from a premier league side not Darlington. Chin up it could be worse. Very Happy

23Whites SWOOP for Butterfield.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Butterfield. Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Darlington folded. It's impossible to loan players from them! :tongue2:

24Whites SWOOP for Butterfield.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Butterfield. Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:51 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Smart arse.

It's only for a month so I wouldn't make too much of it, who knows we maybe getting him in for cover until Holden gets back to full training.

25Whites SWOOP for Butterfield.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Butterfield. Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:20 pm

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

bwfc1874 wrote:Good signing, he was quality for Barnsley before his injury.

:agree:

He was an amazing player in the Championship and if he is going to replace Pratley then thank god.

26Whites SWOOP for Butterfield.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Butterfield. Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He's very attacking, a bit like Eagles.
Not quick, decent passer, likes a shot.
Very good player, just made U21s before the thug Brown crocked him

27Whites SWOOP for Butterfield.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Butterfield. Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not bad at all.

I wouldn't be unhappy if he had come t'Turf.

28Whites SWOOP for Butterfield.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites SWOOP for Butterfield. Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:34 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All i can say is that at least he is trying to bring in some new players we desperately need and that also Freedman is willing to to try something different unlike Coyle.

I am quite a bit skeptical of Freedman but so far so good that he is trying unlike Coyle with the same week in week out. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum