Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Accrington

+7
observer
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Ten Bobsworth
Cajunboy
Whitesince63
Norpig
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 0-1 Accrington  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Accrington Wed Apr 26 2023, 12:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Deep, deep down we all knew that was going to happen didn’t we?
i've thought for a while now that we are just not quite good enough to go up this year. We have the bones of a good squad but we will have issues next year with no Bradley or Trafford and having to rely on the likes of Adeboyejo and Jerome.

22Bolton 0-1 Accrington  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Accrington Wed Apr 26 2023, 16:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That was absolutely terrible, one of the worst performances ever.

I genuinely wonder what the manager and players do all week. Another visiting club shithouses for 90 minutes and we just go through the same old motions. Pass sideways, backwards, sideways. Then the same like-for-like substitutes Evans makes every week.

We are rubbish. The system is rubbish. And things have to change if we are to salvage this season because trust me, this squad without Bradley & Trafford is in a League 1 relegation battle next season.

Why do we persist with a system that simply doesn't work? Just try something else for once Evans. I watched something the other night where pundits were praising ex-Wanderer Gary O'Neil for his ability to switch systems if it isn't going well. If only Evans wasn't so bloody one dimensional.

The January transfer window has killed us. Every signing has been a disaster. Shoretire thinks he's back at school where he's better than everyone else and can take his time on the ball. Was he playing at wing-back at some point or did I dream that? Jerome is great at pointing but as a footballer he is fecking useless. And Adeboyejo, dear me. He's slow, useless in the air, and seems to have the co-ordination of a man tangled in a massive pair of y-fronts. Did we really sell Dapo to accommodate him?

And while I'll admit Charles has been rubbish since Wembley, you don't take your 20 goal striker off when you're desperate for a goal. The manager is utterly clueless.

I don't know whether we'll make the play-offs, but either way the team has gone backwards since February, a slide Evans seems unable to stop.

Evans out.

23Bolton 0-1 Accrington  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Accrington Wed Apr 26 2023, 16:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They should all be on a performance based pay really. That should sort them out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum