Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Day I Shared A Jacuzzi With Edgar Davids

+3
Bernard Dennis Park
Lyric Todkill
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So I decide to go for a very early swim yesterday morning before heading off to Blackpool.

After I'd swam the equivalent of the Channel in record time I had a bit of a chill in the jacuzzi. I hadn't been in more than 2 minutes when a middle-aged gentlemen with a fantastic body joined me. Now it's no surprise to me when fit looking men join me in the jacuzzi, it happens all the time as you can imagine, but this fit chap was none other than ex-international footballer and brilliant ITV pundit Edgar Davids.

What a decent chap. He knew of me through my work and agreed I should have been given the Bolton job. He thinks Dougie Freedman is a nice guy, but thinks he is "tactically naive" and thinks Marvin Sordell is "the biggest waste of money in football history". He knows his stuff.

And just in case Hipster and his cronies pull the old "this never happened" card, here's a photo I took as he got out of the jacuzzi:

The Day I Shared A Jacuzzi With Edgar Davids 396641

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He's a most lucky guy

Pity they lost badly yesterday

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Does he smell?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Does he smell?

Show some effing respect Bernie. I can't believe the mods haven't stepped in.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Were barnet playing up north yesterday?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This story smells a bit fishy!!!!!

On Eredivisie last night he was talking about he role at Barnet and said that on Friday night he and the team had stayed in Lancaster, prior to yesterday's match against Morecambe!!!!

And the only hotel that could serve purpose would be The Mill at Conder Green

http://www.laterooms.com/en/p2398/pv0053308dh/hotel-reservations/233993_the-mill-at-conder-green-lancaster.aspx

And, also, on Sunday Supplement, this morning, he was actually praising DF and that he had made the right decidion to take his managerial career up to the next level!!!

Very contradictory to what you say, Natasha!

Last edited by bwfc71 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

come on nat, you've had 3 Jacuzzis now.

at least do something else with these footballers.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:This story smells a bit fishy!!!!!

On Eredivisie last night he was talking about he role at Barnet and said that on Friday night he and the team had stayed in Lancaster, prior to yesterday's match against Morecambe!!!!

http://www.laterooms.com/en/p2398/pv0053308dh/hotel-reservations/233993_the-mill-at-conder-green-lancaster.aspx

And, also, on Sunday Supplement, this morning, he was actually praising DF and that he had made the right decidion to take his managerial career up to the next level!!!

You tit.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote: Laughing

come on nat, you've had 3 Jacuzzis now.

at least do something else with these footballers.

It's cleary where they hang out. Or perhaps there's a website somewhere that tells footballers where I'll be.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:This story smells a bit fishy!!!!!

You tit.

Just reporting actual fact!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum