Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow

+4
boltonbonce
Whitesince63
terenceanne
Norpig
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow - Page 2 Empty Re: EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow Tue Aug 08 2023, 18:23

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Due to competition regulations? When did they come in because I’m sure all rounds were on iFollow last year. On the team regulations Sluffy, like you I recall some restrictions in how many changes you could make but I’m unsure on it as well. I’ve actually though had a rethink on it and doubt that IE will make wholesale changes so whilst I could see 4 or 5 alterations from Saturday I’d now be surprised if it’s too many. I think Iredale will be rested and George will replace Sheehan and I can see Maghoma coming in for Morley and possibly CGM for Demps but will he bring in John and Sadlier and cup tie them if they are lining up to depart as I expect? I think he’ll stick with Rico because Toals not fit and both Dion and Victor  up front in the hope that we can get a lead and he can then rest them. Whoever starts though I’m confident of a comfortable win 2-0.

22EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow - Page 2 Empty Re: EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow Tue Aug 08 2023, 18:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's perhaps due to WTV not having a license for this but that said, Barrow iFollow currently claiming they're not showing it either so maybe someone has bought exclusivity?
SKY run the iFollow platform I think - but I heard they're showing a couple of feature games and will probably have goals/highlights coverage so that doesn't stack up as they must have some rights. Maybe the cost of filming and commentary for so many smaller clubs makes it not cost-effective?

All in all bemusing as it denies clubs revenue they would otherwise have.

I'll look for a stream later, but will the radio comms be on RN Karly?

23EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow - Page 2 Empty Re: EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow Tue Aug 08 2023, 19:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

24EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow - Page 2 Empty Re: EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow Tue Aug 08 2023, 19:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Five competitive debuts for the mighty Wanderers - should be fascinating.

25EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow - Page 2 Empty Re: EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow Tue Aug 08 2023, 19:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live!

There is no stream unfortunately Terence!

26EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow - Page 2 Empty Re: EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow Tue Aug 08 2023, 21:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FT: Bolton 1-0 Barrow

27EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow - Page 2 Empty Re: EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow Tue Aug 08 2023, 21:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surprisingly unfascinating....

28EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow - Page 2 Empty Re: EFL Cup: Bolton 1-0 Barrow Wed Aug 09 2023, 00:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Match highlights (just 2 minutes of them) here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum