Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wycombe 2-4 Bolton

+5
Whitesince63
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Wycombe 2-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-4 Bolton Tue Oct 24 2023, 22:17

Foggy

David Ngog
David Ngog

It’s a rollercoaster ride watching us from cruising to an easy win to self destruct in a short time yet again  but at least we fought back for once. Really don’t understand the signing of Dan he is bloody hopeless !

22Wycombe 2-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-4 Bolton Tue Oct 24 2023, 22:21

Foggy

David Ngog
David Ngog

Cruising at 2-0 then yet again nearly thrown it away but great comeback but we really need to play for the full game and out teams away as we are good enough. Still don’t see what Evatt sees in Dan!

23Wycombe 2-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-4 Bolton Tue Oct 24 2023, 22:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Foggy wrote:Really don’t understand the signing of Dan he is bloody hopeless !

One of the worst signings ever. He was shite while on loan, so why we gave him a 3 year contract is beyond me. Bonkers.

24Wycombe 2-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-4 Bolton Tue Oct 24 2023, 22:25

Foggy

David Ngog
David Ngog

Natasha Whittam wrote:

One of the worst signings ever. He was shite while on loan, so why we gave him a  3 year contract is beyond me. Bonkers.
Agree with this just realised posted 2 similar posts just getting used to the site.

25Wycombe 2-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-4 Bolton Tue Oct 24 2023, 22:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brilliant for the first 25-30 mins. 

Awful second half and rescued by a master stroke from Evatt bringing on Jerome for the hopeless Charles. 

Jerome has still got bags of pace and an unreal touch for a 49 year old. 

The way he teased the defender into giving away that pen by making it look like he couldn’t run was magic. 

The only disappointment is how the top 10 have all stacked up. Lose one game and you’re in mid table.

26Wycombe 2-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-4 Bolton Wed Oct 25 2023, 00:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The goals -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

27Wycombe 2-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-4 Bolton Wed Oct 25 2023, 10:46

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think given all the changes IE made last night the boys did really well. We were never as fluent as we normally are but I suppose that’s to be expected and I think without making any excuses for them it affected Dion and Victor most. We were in control of the first half but lacking that normal quick exchange of passes but it wasn’t as convincing as against say Northampton on Saturday. Obviously their quick second half goal really surprised us and must have upset all the plans and we just weren’t able to react. Unfortunately Wycombe did and suddenly found an extra gear and we struggled to cope but somehow we did and I thought we’d weathered the storm until their late equaliser. Q a magnificent response and a brilliant delivery (for once) and terrific header from Eoin and there was no way back for Wycombe after that. The penalty was an exhibition of experience with Cameron getting wrong side of the defender, slowing down just enough at the right moment for the defender to unavoidably bring him down and I think the reason he didn’t get a red card is because the ref saw that too. So well don’t to the boys and surely that must be a big confidence boost for the trip to Charlton on Saturday when I’m sure the team will more resemble our usual set up. One last thing, anyone notice Vic and Paris didn’t take the knee but the white boys did?

Welcome Foggy and like others I have to agree on Dan!! 🥴

28Wycombe 2-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Wycombe 2-4 Bolton Wed Oct 25 2023, 11:27

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well dun lads - a very good three points.
My only complaint is if Santos stands still on the ball one more time he should be fined a week's wages. Surely only a matter of time before he is caught on the ball. Almost happened three times last night. For Gods sake hoof it up field when necessary. 
Not sure what our second half woes are about - we just seem to stop passing the ball. We should be out of sight in some of these games.
Anyhow Onwards to Saturday   bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum