Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn v Bolton.

+27
inf
Dunkels King
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
chipbutty
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Bolton Nuts
Hipster_Nebula
Lofty_Love
doffcocker
WhiteBic
Bernard Dennis Park
jayjay23
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
JonnyRandom
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Sgt. Bash
Culcheth_White
wanderlust
gloswhite
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

61Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 23:01

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc71 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Lt. Boon wrote:Serious question bwfc71, why do you always advertise your location on here, when you're more than likely the only Boltonian in Almere? If Bolton Hater is an axe murderer, hell bent on killing members of this site, he could find you with ease!

It okay to say "I'm from Bolton" as that wouldn't exactly narrow his search down. But Almere, I'd not admit my location if I was the only Boltonian in the village! Just saying!

Lt, BWFC71 is an international man of mystery. He flits between, Almere, Amsterdam and Bolton like a Crane fly with heartburn. I doubt even Shin Beth could pin him down in one place long enough to carry out a wet mission. Suspect

RT has got it in one. You never know where I will turn up next!

Actually, I have found out that there are a few Boltonians living in Almere - admittedly they say that they are Scum fans (so how can they be from Bolton????). But its like when I first moved over here, or when on holiday overseas, I keep on saying Bolton until it is drummed into their heads that there is more than either Manchester or Amsterdam - plus proud of where I come from and where I live!

Written in Hoorn.

Fair enough, I doubt Bolton Hater would have the IQ to work out that the Netherlands is in Europe anyway. He'd probably pitch up in the south pole.

62Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 10:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Lt. Boon wrote:Serious question bwfc71, why do you always advertise your location on here, when you're more than likely the only Boltonian in Almere? If Bolton Hater is an axe murderer, hell bent on killing members of this site, he could find you with ease!

It okay to say "I'm from Bolton" as that wouldn't exactly narrow his search down. But Almere, I'd not admit my location if I was the only Boltonian in the village! Just saying!

Lt, BWFC71 is an international man of mystery. He flits between, Almere, Amsterdam and Bolton like a Crane fly with heartburn. I doubt even Shin Beth could pin him down in one place long enough to carry out a wet mission. Suspect

RT has got it in one. You never know where I will turn up next!

Actually, I have found out that there are a few Boltonians living in Almere - admittedly they say that they are Scum fans (so how can they be from Bolton????). But its like when I first moved over here, or when on holiday overseas, I keep on saying Bolton until it is drummed into their heads that there is more than either Manchester or Amsterdam - plus proud of where I come from and where I live!

Written in Hoorn.

they are united fans because they are glory hunting scum that's why, no other reason...

63Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 10:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With Mavies suspended for this one it's going to be an interesting midfield selection. This could be the opportunity to try out (yet another) new formation, but I'd be worried if he just drafts Pratley in as I suspect he might.

BTW if Rovers win they will already have amassed as many points and wins as the whole of last season.

64Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 11:18

Supposedly team tonight is bogdan, Mears knight Ricketts warnock, spearing Andrews, cyl eagles afobe and k Davies.

Same formation as always 4231.

If correct ill be glad to see ricketts given a go at cb and spearing and lee recalled.
Just a shame about SKD and Andrews

65Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 11:20

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I cant understand why petrov is getting dropped...

ok, hes lazy but as somebody who surges down the wing and gets good crosses in to the box, there is nobody better in our squad.

66Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 11:24

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I cant understand why petrov is getting dropped...

ok, hes lazy but as somebody who surges down the wing and gets good crosses in to the box, there is nobody better in our squad.

I agree, he must of fallen out with freedman or he feels we need players more willing to help out defensively. I'd at least have him on the bench regardless.

67Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 11:29

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:I cant understand why petrov is getting dropped...

I agree, he must of fallen out with freedman or he feels we need players more willing to help out defensively. I'd at least have him on the bench regardless.

I can see why he would want defensive cover, I mean we are not exactly leak-proof at the Min, but not even having him on the bench tells me something has happened behind the scenes, you dont go from being an almost ever-present to being completely dropped overnight.

If the reason for his dropping is indeed defensive, I see no reason why he cant be on the bench, if we go a goal or 2 down and are chasing a game - petrov would be the man to bring on to try and make us a bit more attacking...

68Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 11:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's more manager ego bullshit. Fair enough, don't pick Sordell & Petrov in the first 11 but you have to have attacking players on the bench.

Really bad management.

69Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 11:35

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

true...

sounds to me like Doug is relying on his plan A going...well, to plan.

attacking players on the bench means we could throw the kitchen sink at the opposition should we need too if plan A does not work out as planned...

70Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 11:38

You are all worrying about minor details. It doesn't matter who does or does not play for Bolton, the result will be the same. A Blackburn Rovers victory. I cannot wait to come on here tonight and take the piss. See you at the game ladies.

71Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 11:40

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

ADMINS - can we not ban this cunt for a few days please?

72Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 11:47

Reebok_Rebel wrote:ADMINS - can we not ban this cunt for a few days please?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL ban me for giving an opinion? Will you cry and cry when Rovers win?

73Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 12:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Petrov and Sordell are not on the bench then I will be bloody baffled.

BH, some of us are going in the Golden Cup for a pint before the game. Bring some of your mates and we can have a jolly old knees-up. If you are feelish peckish I will treat you to a bag of pork scratchings.

74Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 12:18

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I would assume that the team will have a rocket up their arse after the Brighton display. IMO we will get a positive result tonight against a team in equally poor form. We have a decent points return from ewood and I'm confident it will continue.

ADMINS - Please don't ban BH just yet, I am looking forward to mocking him later Wink

75Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 12:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We got the double over Blackburn last season as I recall. If these team reports are accurate, then I'm not as confident about repeating the feat as I might be. With January looming, there are some interesting possibilities including the potential sale of Sordell and Petrov to finance recruitment - or maybe he's just saving them for a rainy day?

76Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 13:21

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:ADMINS - can we not ban this cunt for a few days please?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL ban me for giving an opinion? Will you cry and cry when Rovers win?

I hear Bolton are taking a fair mob tonight...

As one of Blackburn's cocks, are you looking forward to sticking it up them hard?

not that they will let you mind... but hey ho...

77Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 13:22

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:If Petrov and Sordell are not on the bench then I will be bloody baffled.

BH, some of us are going in the Golden Cup for a pint before the game. Bring some of your mates and we can have a jolly old knees-up. If you are feelish peckish I will treat you to a bag of pork scratchings.

are you going RT?
im not sure what pub we are planning on going in yet, we are going on the train though...

78Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 13:28

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

As one of Blackburn's cocks, are you looking forward to sticking it up them hard?

LOL, it's a long time since the Bolton boys showed themselves in Blackburn. Last season they didn't even show up for the pre-arranged action. You boys are as soft as your defence.

79Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 13:39

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

LOL, it's a long time since the Bolton boys showed themselves in Blackburn. Last season they didn't even show up for the pre-arranged action. You boys are as soft as your defence.

I distinctly remember an incident on Bolton train station that left quite a lot of blackburns lot blooded up and running over the tracks to the car park on the other side...

You obviously dont know anything...

If you were a 'real' top boy (trust me, I know most if not all of boltons) you wouldn't go on about it...

loose lips and all that...

80Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed Nov 28 2012, 14:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

are you going RT?
im not sure what pub we are planning on going in yet, we are going on the train though...

Sure am. Leaving around 6pm and heading for a couple of pints in the Golden Cup before the game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum