Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn v Bolton.

+27
inf
Dunkels King
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
chipbutty
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Bolton Nuts
Hipster_Nebula
Lofty_Love
doffcocker
WhiteBic
Bernard Dennis Park
jayjay23
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
JonnyRandom
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Sgt. Bash
Culcheth_White
wanderlust
gloswhite
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

81Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 14:48

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

are you going RT?
im not sure what pub we are planning on going in yet, we are going on the train though...

Sure am. Leaving around 6pm and heading for a couple of pints in the Golden Cup before the game.

dont tell Bolton hater, his mob will be in there... Rolling Eyes

I may join you in there... im not sure if any locals are letting away fans in though, I have a hipflask just in case...

82Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 14:50

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I distinctly remember an incident on Bolton train station that left quite a lot of blackburns lot blooded up and running over the tracks to the car park on the other side...

You obviously dont know anything...

If you were a 'real' top boy (trust me, I know most if not all of boltons) you wouldn't go on about it...

loose lips and all that...

Yes, because the Blackburn mob always travel to Bolton train station when the game is at Ewood Rolling Eyes

Happy to meet you anywhere Reebok Rebel and shut you up once and for all.

83Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 15:00

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Blackburn mob, that made me laugh! If Blackburn even have one, it'll be a load of chavs with the average age of 10 and an IQ to match.

84Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 15:01

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

are you going RT?
im not sure what pub we are planning on going in yet, we are going on the train though...

Sure am. Leaving around 6pm and heading for a couple of pints in the Golden Cup before the game.

dont tell Bolton hater, his mob will be in there... Rolling Eyes

I may join you in there... im not sure if any locals are letting away fans in though, I have a hipflask just in case...

BH will just think its a sexual act given to him by his sister (oops I mean slaaaaaaag), to be fair!!!!!

Shame I am not there tonight, think it will be a good game for us and possibly get a 2nd win under our belt with DF in charge!

Either way, enjoy, and will be watching the scores come through on SSN.

85Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 15:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lt. Boon wrote:Blackburn mob, that made me laugh! If Blackburn even have one, it'll be a load of chavs with the average age of 10 and an IQ to match.

From what I can gather is only those 2 feuding ice-cream mean, and one of them are from Halifax, that make up the Blackburn mob.

86Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 15:18

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I distinctly remember an incident on Bolton train station that left quite a lot of blackburns lot blooded up and running over the tracks to the car park on the other side...

You obviously dont know anything...

If you were a 'real' top boy (trust me, I know most if not all of boltons) you wouldn't go on about it...

loose lips and all that...

Yes, because the Blackburn mob always travel to Bolton train station when the game is at Ewood Rolling Eyes

Happy to meet you anywhere Reebok Rebel and shut you up once and for all.

we have been thorough this one before BH and I determined you were full of shit...

ive never heard, and im sure other bolton fans will back me up - of trouble at ewood when bolton come up...

87Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 15:37

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We took over Blackburn around 99/00. Bunch of shit heads running out of pub back doors.

88Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 15:43

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
Lt. Boon wrote:Blackburn mob, that made me laugh! If Blackburn even have one, it'll be a load of chavs with the average age of 10 and an IQ to match.

From what I can gather is only those 2 feuding ice-cream mean, and one of them are from Halifax, that make up the Blackburn mob.

Bolton hater...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

89Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 15:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Bolton hater...

Have you seen the size of that Mr Whippy? - no wonder he is the cock of Blackburn!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Also that must have been taken over a decade ago as he is slim in that photo!

90Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 15:52

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

:rofl:

91Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 15:53

Keep laughing fat boys, we'll see who has the last laugh around 9.30pm tonight. I'm off to the pub now to sink a few, maybe shag a slag, then off to the game.

92Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 16:13

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Keep laughing fat boys, we'll see who has the last laugh around 9.30pm tonight. I'm off to the pub now to sink a few, maybe shag a slag, then off to the game.

Translated into English means he is going to have a few tins of Aldi's cheap beer in his kitchen and then shag his sister and then watch the radio for the results.

93Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 16:16

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc71 wrote:Translated into English means he is going to have a few tins of Aldi's cheap beer in his kitchen and then shag his sister and then watch the radio for the results.

I would correct you there, but BH is probably dumb enough to watch a radio for results....

94Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 16:21

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lt. Boon wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Translated into English means he is going to have a few tins of Aldi's cheap beer in his kitchen and then shag his sister and then watch the radio for the results.

I would correct you there, but BH is probably dumb enough to watch a radio for results....

I did mean watch the radio - he is from Blackburn, after all!

95Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 16:25

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

your all kidding yourselves, do you think hes actually old enough to buy ale?

the only way hes getting any is if some fellow inbred goes in for him while hes sat outside.

''will ya gur int shop fur us pal... 10 sterlin n 2 bottles er white liitnin...''

96Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 16:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder if Bolton Hater will show his fat face in the unliklely event we pull off a victory?

97Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 16:53

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I wonder if Bolton Hater will show his fat face in the unliklely event we pull off a victory?

I hope so, he keeps going on about HIS massive cock.

so hopefully he has big enough balls to come and face the music...ie - by coming on here after the match and letting us tear him a new one... verbally... obviously Laughing

Last edited by Reebok_Rebel on Wed 28 Nov - 17:14; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : previously may have raised questions about MY sexuality... not the dickhead its supposed to be targeted at...)

98Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 16:59

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I hope so, he keeps going on about this massive cock.

you like big cocks do you rebel Razz

99Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 17:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rebel, revise that comment

100Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Wed 28 Nov - 17:12

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I hope so, he keeps going on about this massive cock.

you like big cocks do you rebel Razz

no...

If i did i would have flirted with Natasha before now... Laughing

I much prefer utilising a woman's bits for pleasure.

Ive always had this thought that my exit hole should stay my exit hole, and never become my entry hole... get me?Wink

not that I have anything against gays (except BH, obviously) I just cant see myself ever being bummed...

now that you asked, and i answered, what about yourself?

do you like a big cock? does size matter? or is it more 'arse speed' that counts... ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum