Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Early Election

+6
Sluffy
Norpig
Cajunboy
luckyPeterpiper
Whitesince63
Hipster_Nebula
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Mon Jun 03 2024, 16:52

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I see NIGEL looks to shake things up a bit!

I wonder if this was the plan all along?

22Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Tue Jun 04 2024, 03:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Early Election  - Page 2 33b5b290-21f3-11ef-80aa-699d54c46324

23Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Wed Jun 05 2024, 08:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did anyone watch the debate last night? Sunak just talked over Starmer all the time and banged on about this supposed £2000 extra tax over and over again which has already been proved to be rubbish.

24Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Wed Jun 05 2024, 09:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Did anyone watch the debate last night? Sunak just talked over Starmer all the time and banged on about this supposed £2000 extra tax over and over again which has already been proved to be rubbish.
It's all pointless as far as the Tories are concerned.
They can promise the world, but the fact is, people are done with them. It's over.
Roll on polling day.

25Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Wed Jun 05 2024, 09:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

26Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Wed Jun 05 2024, 16:09

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
It's all pointless as far as the Tories are concerned.
They can promise the world, but the fact is, people are done with them. It's over.
Roll on polling day.
I agree, I will be glad to see the end of this Tory  government, they deserve a long spell in the wilderness.
I'm not a fan of Starmer though and found him very unconvincing last night.  Why did he not respond to the supposed £2000 extra tax claim which I knew was bollocks, but he continually just stood there looking bewildered.
I'm sure Labour will win the election with a very healthy majority,  but I have very little faith in Starmer proving to be a good PM.

27Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Wed Jun 05 2024, 16:13

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm really looking forward to seeing Angie and Penny on tbe BBC debate on Friday.

28Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Wed Jun 05 2024, 18:50

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I love this excellent piece of work depicting a little man transparently trying to act big, having surrounded himself with similarly untrustworthy characters and law-breakers.

29Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Wed Jun 05 2024, 23:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
I love this excellent piece of work depicting a little man transparently trying to act big, having surrounded himself with similarly untrustworthy characters and law-breakers.

He absolutely disgusts me after watching it.

30Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Sat Jun 08 2024, 02:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Early Election  - Page 2 4368be10-251a-11ef-80aa-699d54c46324

31Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Sat Jun 08 2024, 07:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As own goals go, it's a doozy.

32Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Sat Jun 08 2024, 11:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Straight out of the Bozo Boris play book!

33Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Sun Jun 09 2024, 00:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

34Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Thu Jun 13 2024, 18:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Early Election  - Page 2 GPy6LyJXgAAOK3d?format=jpg&name=900x900

35Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Thu Jun 13 2024, 19:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

36Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Thu Jun 13 2024, 19:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Early Election  - Page 2 0_MAIN-RISHI-HOUSE

Exclusive: Rishi Sunak's childhood 'struggle' home revealed - SIX bedrooms and room for a gym

The Prime Minister is facing accusations he’s out of touch after he claimed in a General Election interview he went without 'lots of things' as a child including having Sky TV

But now it has emerged that his family lived in a big house in a well-to-do cul-de-sac in Southampton. Mr Sunak’s parents moved to the property in 1981, a year after he was born.

A floor plan from when the house was up for sale five years ago shows that the master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. As well as six bedrooms, there is a room that can either be used as a study or a gym. There are balconies at the front and back of the property.

Early Election  - Page 2 84140_CP001538_IMG_10_0000

In an ITV interview, Mr Sunak laughed awkwardly as he was questioned on whether he understands the struggles facing ordinary families. Asked what he had gone without in his life he said “lots of things because my parents wanted to put everything into our education and that was a priority”.

Pushed on what sort of things had to be sacrificed, he could only say: “Lots of things.” He then laughed. Pressed to give an example he said: “All sorts of things like lots of people. There'll be all sorts of things that I would've wanted as a kid that I couldn't have. Famously, Sky TV, so that was something that we never had growing up actually.”

Early Election  - Page 2 0_BESTPIX-Rishi-Sunak-Launches-The-Conservative-Partys-General-Election-Manifesto

Mr Sunak, 44, attended one of the country's most expensive boarding schools, Winchester College. He and his wife Akshata Murty are the richest inhabitants of Downing Street in history. Their combined £651million fortune put them above the King on the list of the wealthiest people in the country.

Mr Sunak is the eldest of three siblings. His father was a GP and his mother ran her own pharmacy.

The Mirror revealed yesterday that the Treasury blocked plans to give poorer kids laptops so they could keep learning at the start of lockdown when Mr Sunak was Chancellor.

The PM on Wednesday insisted he had "absolutely not" lost hope of winning the General Election.

Source

37Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Thu Jun 13 2024, 19:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm quite suprised that Rishi didn't moan about his parents having just two garages to store their cars in!

38Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Fri Jun 14 2024, 07:40

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Penny Mordant was a disgrace at the debate on ITV yesterday, constantly talking loudly and rudely across other participants and spouting repeated lies.

39Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Fri Jun 14 2024, 08:18

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:Penny Mordant was a disgrace at the debate on ITV yesterday, constantly talking loudly and rudely across other participants and spouting repeated lies.
Early Election  - Page 2 Quote-if-history-repeats-itself-i-should-think-we-can-expect-the-same-thing-again-terry-venables-58-1-0198

40Early Election  - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Election Fri Jun 14 2024, 10:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think i'm electioned out already! There seems to be far more debates and interviews this time round than the last election. I have watched quite a few but seems to be far too many now and just going over the same things over and over again.

Think i may book off 5th July so i can stay up and delight in watching Tory after Tory lose their seat, hopefully the likes of 30p Anderson get the boot as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum