Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who are you voting for in the General Election?

+5
boltonbonce
karlypants
okocha
Norpig
Mad Dog
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for in the General Election? - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Who are you voting for in the General Election? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Who are you voting for in the General Election? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Who are you voting for in the General Election? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Who are you voting for in the General Election? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who are you voting for in the General Election? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who are you voting for in the General Election? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who are you voting for in the General Election? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who are you voting for in the General Election? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Who are you voting for in the General Election? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who are you voting for in the General Election? - Page 2 GRjRKLkXoAAgx7B?format=jpg&name=small

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I'll not be voting as I believe they are all as bad as each other.

No thanks I'll pass, someone else can take the blame for voting in whoever the next government will be.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well you voted for BREXIT, then (because you now realised how shit it was) moaned the fuck on here, every day, for the next two years that Brexit WON then LIED, LIED and LIED AGAIN that you didn't vote FOR BREXIT - when in a post you made on another site you openly outed yourself and admitted you did indeed voted FOR BREXIT and felt 'cheated' that Boris had lied to you to get you to vote FOR BREXIT because you were dumb enough to believe what politicians say at election times.

Rolling Eyes

So what is worse - not voting when I know it won't change anything in the scheme of things, or to vote for something YOU wanted, then found out when you won and got it, how shit it was and then moaned and bitched about it for two years and telling LIES that you didn't vote for it in the first place whilst slamming those who did vote for Brexit (like YOU had) for being morons

At least I'm honest in what I'm doing.

Unlike you.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well it’s voting day today and I am in an extremely good mood this morning. I’ve even treated myself to a free McDonald’s breakfast! Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’ve heard that Rishi has secretly got his private plane ready for tomorrow…

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

IMG-2090

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:IMG-2090
Already they are complaining the it was a vote against the Tories and the turnout was low which they say means Labour will get in with around 36% of the electorate.

Which is approximately the percentage of the electorate that voted to leave the EU.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There was just a 51% turnout on the official result of Houghton and Sunderland South which I thought was a bit odd.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There’s just a 53% vote turnout for Blyth and Ashingron too.

They should perhaps make voting mandatory or something…

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I might pull an all nighter and get some kip tomorrow. Looking forward to those Portillo moments.
Please let Moggy be one of them.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

At last, finally, it's over, they're gone. cheers  cheers  cheers
The days of a scandal a day government are now behind us.
Really hope that they now go down the route of appointing Braverman/Honest Bob Jenrick/Pritti Patel/Badenoch as party leader. That lurch further to the right will finish them off for good.
As I type this, Michael Green is being turfed out on his arse and all is well with the world.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On the downside, that gurning sphincter, Nigel Farage got in, so we'll have to suffer ever more verbal diarrhoea.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stayed up until 4 at which point Farage was talking about a "national uprising" and I wake up to find they only got 4 seats. LMFAO.
Wonder if they'll try to forge an alliance with the LibDems on the PR issue?

Great result. Now it's up to the Government to pick up the pieces of the Tory car crash and deliver.

There is talk of the right being split by Tory's defecting to Reform but under the FPTP system the gains for the LibDems and Greens as well as Labour show that the country has voted centre-left.

I'm glad Starmer has put the brakes on the wild electioneering promises that the Tories have thrived on and failed to deliver. Maybe politics can start to get back on a relatively honest footing again?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why aren't the Greens getting the same amount of media coverage as Reform?

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:Why aren't the Greens getting the same amount of media coverage as Reform?
Look at the vote share Lusty and you can add the Lib Dem’s into that too. Some electoral system when a 33% vote share gets you a landslide. Whether it’s the Tory’s, Reform or a collaboration of the two there needs to be the creation of a true centre right party which we never had since Cameron came on the scene. Anyway, well done Labour let’s just hope they can stay centre left and stick to their promises but I wouldn’t bet on it.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who are you voting for in the General Election? - Page 2 450069939_8250115071687284_6251359719310746484_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=aa7b47&_nc_ohc=Bc8B2PxN7J0Q7kNvgF5pGhZ&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn1-2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum