Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chung - Yong Lee

+7
JonnyRandom
Keegan
Reebok_Rebel
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Chung - Yong Lee - Page 2 Empty Re: Chung - Yong Lee Mon Jan 07 2013, 12:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:You don't seem to rate anyone. I've never seen you praise one of our players.

I'll ask you again seeing as you avoided the question....which of the players deserves praise for their performances this season?

How about mark Davies? For adding consistency and goals to his game and maturing into the player we know he can be.

22Chung - Yong Lee - Page 2 Empty Re: Chung - Yong Lee Mon Jan 07 2013, 13:02

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:You don't seem to rate anyone. I've never seen you praise one of our players.

I'll ask you again seeing as you avoided the question....which of the players deserves praise for their performances this season?

How about mark Davies? For adding consistency and goals to his game and maturing into the player we know he can be.

:clap: we've missed him recently.

23Chung - Yong Lee - Page 2 Empty Re: Chung - Yong Lee Mon Jan 07 2013, 13:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Asking Natasha to praise Mavies? I imagine the withering retort will be several weeks in composition, she dislikes him that much. She's never had a good word to say about him.

24Chung - Yong Lee - Page 2 Empty Re: Chung - Yong Lee Mon Jan 14 2013, 07:19

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yeah he is gradually starting to get back to his best. She said she never goes to games, so how would she know how he is playing. Take no.notice of the lying WUM, she clearly talks out of her arse that much she forgets what she has said previously.

25Chung - Yong Lee - Page 2 Empty Re: Chung - Yong Lee Mon Jan 14 2013, 07:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Yeah he is gradually starting to get back to his best. She said she never goes to games, so how would she know how he is playing. Take no.notice of the lying WUM, she clearly talks out of her arse that much she forgets what she has said previously.

Listen up sonny, I run things round here. I've been to more games than you've had rent boys. Show some respect.

26Chung - Yong Lee - Page 2 Empty Re: Chung - Yong Lee Mon Jan 14 2013, 08:09

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Laughing
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Yeah he is gradually starting to get back to his best. She said she never goes to games, so how would she know how he is playing. Take no.notice of the lying WUM, she clearly talks out of her arse that much she forgets what she has said previously.

Listen up sonny, I run things round here. I've been to more games than you've had rent boys. Show some respect.

You couldn't run a bath so sit down and behave yourself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum