Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special offer on official matchday shirts at Bolton Central

+7
Boggersbelief
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
WhiteBic
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
Leeds_Trotter
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Not a bad deal if I do say so myself, however it is way too late for me to take advantage of this, however some of you may be able to. Rather pisses me off though, that the people who purchased shirts as soon as they come out are been shafted. Surely they are the people who should be rewarded?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Holden is rather skinny is he not?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I thought Holden looked a bit 'lightweight' in that picture...

anyway, I think this is disgusting, just another way of shafting the long suffering faithful fans.

What about the people who bought both shirts and didn't get much change from £100?

This club continues to shaft its fans.

Its the same with season tickets - every season I renew without question, but they do so many offers that actually make it not worth getting one at the end of the season.

Im pretty sure loyal, regular, paying fans should benefit more from any offers, however it looks like the club have always, and will continue to do so, rewarded the 'twice a season, when the weather is right' fans...

Loyal fans can go fuck themselves.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Isn't £40 - £45 the going rate for footy shirts when they first come on sale in July/August? Then don't all teams put them on sale in Jan/Feb? They are not screwing the loyal RR it's just standard business practice. They probably have a load in stock so rather put them half price £40 will get you two.

Holden has always been slight, nothing new there either.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you're over the age of 12 and want.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If you're over the age of 12 and want.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nowt wrong with wearing replica shirts (as long as you're going the match of course! Any other time is bit, really!?)

I bought the home one just before Christmas as a gift to myself (paid full price). A bit peeved now. I WANT A FREE SHIRT!!!!!!!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If you're over the age of 12 and want.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I agree, the only time it's acceptable to wear one is whilst you're playing football.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fashion tips from Hipster, whatever next?

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It is perfectly acceptable to wear a shirt anytime. I'm pround that I support our team and want everyone who I see know that I'm a Wanderer and love my club.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps I'm just abit of a snob.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I've found that one of the best times to wear a Bolton shirt, is when I'm on holiday. Wherever I am, I nearly always meet another fan. Had some good conversations with complete strangers.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

gloswhite wrote:I've found that one of the best times to wear a Bolton shirt, is when I'm on holiday. Wherever I am, I nearly always meet another fan. Had some good conversations with complete strangers.

That is a good point, I've met a couple of Bolton fans in Leeds out and about in my top.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Was in Olu Deniz, Turkey last year, ended up talking to about 3 different sets of Bolton fans. Was in Boone, (of Daniel Boone fame), Virginia, when an American guy, started talking about the team, how well we were doing, etc (it was a few years ago Very Happy )

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I paid £45 for the home shirt when it first came out. It was completely uncharacteristic of me but considering how cheap I got last season's as part of the 188bet offer, I thought fuck it, and treated myself.

I'm sort of miffed but was 99.9% sure this would happen to begin with. They'll only get thrown in the bin in May to make way for a slightly different version which they can ask for another £45 for.

Football is just rip off central. Expect nothing to the contrary and you won't be disappointed.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I tend to wait till next season because as soon as they bring the new shirt out you can normally pick up last seasons for about £15.

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

They will be changing kit next season, thats why they are on sale, why not get rid of stock.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

£45 for a t-shirt with 188Bet on it. Some of you are mental. You wouldn't pay 50p for it if it didn't have the BWFC badge on it.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:£45 for a t-shirt with 188Bet on it. Some of you are mental. You wouldn't pay 50p for it if it didn't have the BWFC badge on it.

We don't just lay on our back getting paid like you do Nat. , we work hard for our money. Therefore we will spend it how we see fit. If we want to support our club by buying shirt etc then we will.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:

We don't just lay on our back getting paid like you do Nat. , we work hard for our money. Therefore we will spend it how we see fit. If we want to support our club by buying shirt etc then we will.

They're ripping you off. Don't you see that if everyone stopped buying them prices would come down quicker than Chris Eagles knickers.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
We don't just lay on our back getting paid like you do Nat. , we work hard for our money.

I love that comment. Clearly, Trotter can fight his own corner. lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum