Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Good Samaritan

+5
gloswhite
Keegan
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The Good Samaritan - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Samaritan Mon Feb 18 2013, 23:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not hard, the guy was unarmed FFS

22The Good Samaritan - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Samaritan Mon Feb 18 2013, 23:45

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Not hard, the guy was unarmed FFS

lol!

Damn, I wish I had thought of using that as a comeback.

23The Good Samaritan - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Samaritan Tue Feb 19 2013, 02:30

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I slapped a hysterical woman sitting next to me on a flight to Geneva she was very grateful after she got over the shock of it and she gave me her hotel and room number. What are you gonna do??

24The Good Samaritan - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good Samaritan Tue Feb 19 2013, 11:29

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

A friend nearly died in front of me in a horrific car crash. As I was sat at the curb crying my good samaritan came out of nowhere to console me. She blonde, stunning and had huge breasts. As she hugged me at the side of the road my head slowly rested on her boobs. As the paramedics lifted my mate in to the ambulance I could hear my mate screaming in agony. She insisted everything was going to be alright. Unfortunately to this day I never caught her name, one thing I have regreted for over a decade.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum