Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite away game of all time.

+13
Alf Hooker
LW23
Harold77
aaron_bwfc
NickFazer
Sgt. Bash
Tigermin
chris_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Favourite away game of all time. Empty Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:41 am

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Admittedly I have been away from the UK for many years, so mine is Wrexham when we clinched promotion, Robbie Savage, Dave Sutton in the terraces, John Thomas being a dick, happy days, oh and broken goal posts.

2Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:30 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blackburn 3.Bolton 4.

We were losing 3-2 at halftime i think, the atmosphere was great.

3Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably dancing on the pitch at Hull one sunny Friday evening.

4Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:33 am

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was going to say Wrexham or Hull. Amazing days.

Winning away at the dmb's two years in a row was pretty good too.

5Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:34 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any game where we beat United at Old Trafford.

6Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:45 am

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

MartinBWFC wrote:Admittedly I have been away from the UK for many years, so mine is Wrexham when we clinched promotion, Robbie Savage, Dave Sutton in the terraces, John Thomas being a dick, happy days, oh and broken goal posts.
When you say John Thomas being a dick what did he do I could use a bit of material to use against him Smile

7Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:53 am

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I often see JT at the game. What did he do?

8Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:55 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When we battered Everton 4-0.

9Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:11 am

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I often see JT at the game. What did he do?
I'm mates with JT's son and he coaches our football team so would love some dirt haha

10Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:50 am

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Huddersfield away in the cup,27,000 on at least 15,000 Bwfc fans,amazing days !

11Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wigan 0-1 Bolton - FA Cup, about 5,000 in attendance, most in the away stand. Two chavs invaded the pitch from the home stand, acted hard and made tits out of themselves but actually managed to get back into the stands without being caught by the stewards*. Comical.

*Fat blokes wearing orange coats!

From a while back, the 4-4 draw with WBA at the Hawthornes in 2000. We'd just beaten Walsall at home 4-3 in our previous game. Back then we could score goals for fun, yet our defense was clearly as shocking as it has been in recent times.

12Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:15 pm

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wrexham away, 1st promotion.

13Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:17 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sgt. Bash wrote:Wigan 0-1 Bolton - FA Cup, about 5,000 in attendance, most in the away stand. Two chavs invaded the pitch from the home stand, acted hard and made tits out of themselves but actually managed to get back into the stands without being caught by the stewards*. Comical.

lol! I had forgot all about that - Bloody hilarious.

14Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:18 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Got sent off for not backing off at a free kick.

15Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Harold77

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

The 1-0 win at Old Trafford

16Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

MartinBWFC wrote:

I'd totally forgot about that until you mentioned it. About 10 minutes from the end or something wasn't it?

17Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:33 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

I'd totally forgot about that until you mentioned it. About 10 minutes from the end or something wasn't it?
I thought it was pretty early on, but could be wrong.

18Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:16 pm

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Natasha Whittam wrote:Probably dancing on the pitch at Hull one sunny Friday evening.

this Very Happy

19Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:I thought it was pretty early on, but could be wrong.

It was towards the end, after Savage had scored.

20Favourite away game of all time. Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Either Everton League cup semi, 1-1 last minute equaliser by Neil Whatmore or Liverpool 0-2 Mcginlay, Walker or Arsenal 1-4 - Tony Kellys free kick still counts! Atmosphere at all of 'em made being a Bolton fan what it is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum