Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite away game of all time.

+13
Alf Hooker
LW23
Harold77
aaron_bwfc
NickFazer
Sgt. Bash
Tigermin
chris_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Favourite away game of all time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24 2013, 20:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

11th April 1979. Utd 1 Bolton 2 Worthington!!!!!!!

22Favourite away game of all time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24 2013, 21:32

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Spurs in the League Cup quarter final 1983.

4-1 to the Clarets and a lot of 'afters' after the match, a bloody nasty shithole.

Ardiles, Villa, Archibald, Hoddle and Clemence you boys took one hell of a beating.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

23Favourite away game of all time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24 2013, 22:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting game was that one. Graham Roberts was another hard nut back then. Spurs scorer Terry Gibson went to United iirc and he was shite.

24Favourite away game of all time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24 2013, 22:50

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Aye Reebok Trotter, we were in a right mess at that time and is probably why I've chosen it as my favourite away game. We didn't stand a chance, or so we thought.

Billy Hamilton who scored two goals for us was in the famous Northern Ireland team that beat Spain at the world cup six months earlier.

Infact he set up the goal that beat Spain.......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

25Favourite away game of all time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Sun Mar 24 2013, 23:21

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

That Friday night at Hull was something really special. Down 1-0 after 5 mins and seemingly down and out after being reduced to 10 men in an absolutely must win match. McGinlay's winner 2 minutes from time sparked off the mother of all celebrations.
The 2-0 cup win at Anfield and coming from 2-0 down to win 3-2 at Everton in the cup were brilliant also.

26Favourite away game of all time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Mon Mar 25 2013, 05:41

frankboy

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Very Happy 1958 CUP FINAL BOLTON 2 MAN U 0..I WAS 12 AND MY IST SEASON AS A BOLTON FAN...HAPPY DAYS

27Favourite away game of all time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite away game of all time. Mon Mar 25 2013, 13:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The 3-1 cup win at Highbury was the best for me, Zico's disallowed goal, Andy Walker coming on and scoring after a long time out through injury.

Wasn't even meant to be going to Highbury but got a call off a mate who had a spare ticket so it was literally do you fancy it? yes! get in the car!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum