Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poyet in the POO!

+6
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
MartinBWFC
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poyet in the POO! Empty Poyet in the POO! Thu May 16 2013, 19:43

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Don't know whats gone on there, but must have been caught talking to another team.

2Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Thu May 16 2013, 19:44

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Off to Chelsea to be Jose's assistant.

3Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Thu May 16 2013, 19:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

EVERTON

4Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Thu May 16 2013, 19:45

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wasn't he rumoured to be going to Everton?

5Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Thu May 16 2013, 19:46

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I thought it was disgusting the Brighton fans the other night. They had a fantastic season and because they were losing 2-0 they all decided to go with 10 mins to go, rather than stay until the end and clap the players as they did a lap round the stadium. Tossers.

6Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Thu May 16 2013, 19:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's off to fulham.

7Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Thu May 16 2013, 19:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Might be Wigan.

8Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Thu May 16 2013, 21:36

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I heard somewhere Poyet is far from universally liked at Brighton. I'm sure he'll get another job though.

As for the Wigan job, the wonderful OC is currently 5-1 and second favourite.

9Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Thu May 16 2013, 21:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poyet was due to have a meeting with the Brighton board today. According to press reports he wanted assurances that they would agree to spend more money next season to improve the squad because he didn't think they were good enough at the moment.

10Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Sat May 18 2013, 14:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparently he got caught shitting in the Palace locker room, him and Tarrico Laughing

11Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Sat May 18 2013, 14:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Who shit in the palace changing room?

12Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Sat May 18 2013, 14:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Same person that put a pig's head in Kenwyne Jones' locker lol!

13Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Sat May 18 2013, 20:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Brighton are set to call in the police to investigate a misdemeanour at the club - after excrement was found in the away dressing room at the Amex before the play-off semi-final on Monday.

Ian Holloway's Crystal Palace arrived to find a not so pleasant surprise awaiting on the floor of the toilet and shower area.

And Brighton manager Gus Poyet, who has since been suspended by Brighton, wrote a scathing email to his staff to find out who was responsible for the appalling incident.

'Hi All,

1) ...when Crystal Palace players and staff arrived to the Amex and went into their dressing room, they found themselves in a very uncomfortable situation, for some reason that still no clear to me , someone during the day had access to the away dressing room and done something terrible, trying to upset everyone related to Palace. To say it in clear English, someone had a ‘poo’ all outside the toilets, over and around the toilets.

Now, after careful consideration, and even after a meeting with the Chairman who assured me that MY REPUTATION IS INTACT, I feel that I must express my anger that anyone inside this organisation thought they could interfere with it.

I am angry that someone within this club could endanger our good reputation and stoop so low - did they imagine that this would affect the Crystal Palace players - well it possible did - it may just have fired them up even more.

Well someone made a very bad decision and I think it is time to stand up and take responsibility - not just the culprit but those employees who are supposed to make our stadium safe and secure. Surely changing rooms are high up on securities check lists???

Surely someone should lose their job to allow such a breach of security - they do not deserve to be part of this club!...

2)...would someone like to admit it was their idea to hand out stupid pieces of noise-making paper - can I tell you it was an extremely silly idea and the result was an annoying noise - I am not for one minute blaming the result of the game on this, but it added only negative vibes to the proceedings along with the rubbish filled balloons that littered the pitch.

My team of players and staff have worked hard this season and I do not appreciate negative actions from others within the club...whoever you are, you let the club down very badly.

Gus Poyet'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2326470/Gus-Poyet-fury-Brighton-leave-poo-Crystal-Palace-dressing-room.html#ixzz2Tfy5wPTi

14Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Sat May 18 2013, 21:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon it was thomas pooshack

Last edited by Boggersbelief on Sat May 18 2013, 21:14; edited 1 time in total

15Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Sat May 18 2013, 21:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Good job Danny Shittu wasn't playing!

16Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Sun May 19 2013, 11:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Did pooyet do it I wonder? From stories I have been reading he's been described as a nasty fucker.

17Poyet in the POO! Empty Re: Poyet in the POO! Sun May 19 2013, 21:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Brighton are set to call in the police to investigate a misdemeanour at the club - after excrement was found in the away dressing room at the Amex before the play-off semi-final on Monday.

Ian Holloway's Crystal Palace arrived to find a not so pleasant surprise awaiting on the floor of the toilet and shower area.

And Brighton manager Gus Poyet, who has since been suspended by Brighton, wrote a scathing email to his staff to find out who was responsible for the appalling incident.

'Hi All,

1) ...when Crystal Palace players and staff arrived to the Amex and went into their dressing room, they found themselves in a very uncomfortable situation, for some reason that still no clear to me , someone during the day had access to the away dressing room and done something terrible, trying to upset everyone related to Palace. To say it in clear English, someone had a ‘poo’ all outside the toilets, over and around the toilets.

Now, after careful consideration, and even after a meeting with the Chairman who assured me that MY REPUTATION IS INTACT, I feel that I must express my anger that anyone inside this organisation thought they could interfere with it.

I am angry that someone within this club could endanger our good reputation and stoop so low - did they imagine that this would affect the Crystal Palace players - well it possible did - it may just have fired them up even more.

Well someone made a very bad decision and I think it is time to stand up and take responsibility - not just the culprit but those employees who are supposed to make our stadium safe and secure. Surely changing rooms are high up on securities check lists???

Surely someone should lose their job to allow such a breach of security - they do not deserve to be part of this club!...

2)...would someone like to admit it was their idea to hand out stupid pieces of noise-making paper - can I tell you it was an extremely silly idea and the result was an annoying noise - I am not for one minute blaming the result of the game on this, but it added only negative vibes to the proceedings along with the rubbish filled balloons that littered the pitch.

My team of players and staff have worked hard this season and I do not appreciate negative actions from others within the club...whoever you are, you let the club down very badly.

Gus Poyet'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2326470/Gus-Poyet-fury-Brighton-leave-poo-Crystal-Palace-dressing-room.html#ixzz2Tfy5wPTi

It looks like the dirty protest backfired. Olly was slipping and sliding all over the away team dressing room at the end of the game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum