Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poyet sacked by sunderland

+5
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
Numpty 28723
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Poyet sacked by sunderland Mon Mar 16 2015, 13:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lennon... You know the drill

2Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Mon Mar 16 2015, 13:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lennon is 12/1 and falling. 

he'll be in Garty's office as we speak.

3Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Mon Mar 16 2015, 13:57

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Poyet sacked by sunderland Mr_omar_by_mr_omarplz-d5juf3i

Big Sam will do a Pardew and rock up there.

4Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Mon Mar 16 2015, 15:18

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dick Advokaat is their new manager.

5Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Mon Mar 16 2015, 16:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another good manager put to the sword.

6Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Mon Mar 16 2015, 17:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I heard they were interested in Big Sam.

7Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Mon Mar 16 2015, 17:19

Allardyce has more sense than to go there, he'll leave West Ham in the summer and wait for his phone to ring. He'll do better than Sunderland.

8Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Mon Mar 16 2015, 18:09

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This keeps happening with Sunderland.

They start the season badly, they panic and sack the manager, bring a new one in, he has a honeymoon period, keeps them up, then the season after it all starts again. Martin O'Neil, Paoulo Di Canio, now Gus Poyet.

It really does make a mockery of the managerial merry go round.

9Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Mon Mar 16 2015, 18:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:This keeps happening with Sunderland.

They start the season badly, they panic and sack the manager, bring a new one in, he has a honeymoon period, keeps them up, then the season after it all starts again. Martin O'Neil, Paoulo Di Canio, now Gus Poyet.

It really does make a mockery of the managerial merry go round.

Not forgetting Man Utd legend Roy Keane who fared no better.

10Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Mon Mar 16 2015, 18:27

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think of Sunderland as a very big club.
They're capable of getting 50,000+/- attendances, they've won the league and FA Cup multiple times albeit a long time ago, they've more often than not been in the top tier over the years, they usually spend a fair bit of money.

Looking at the Premier League, I can't see Allardyce getting many better offers, taking into account his style of play.

11Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Mon Mar 16 2015, 18:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They had just short of 46,000 at home to Villa on Saturday. O'Shea and Brown look well past their sell by date.

12Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Mon Mar 16 2015, 18:50

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Can't say I'm surprised. The defending this season has been comical at times and they've been mediocre at best for a while now. 

I thought Poyet would do well for them as he looked a good manager at Brighton but it just hasn't happened for him unfortunately.

Big Sam would sort them out given time. West Ham fans are idiots. They think they are a club that should play Barcelona type football for some reason. They need to get real. They will be hard pushed to find a manager better than BSA to take them forward. From what I've seen of West Ham this year they've played some decent stuff. I hope they crash and burn, thick bastards.

13Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Mon Mar 16 2015, 19:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big sam back to bolton is a cert once lennon moves on. Itk

14Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Mon Mar 16 2015, 22:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:

Big Sam would sort them out given time. West Ham fans are idiots. They think they are a club that should play Barcelona type football for some reason. They need to get real. They will be hard pushed to find a manager better than BSA to take them forward. From what I've seen of West Ham this year they've played some decent stuff. I hope they crash and burn, thick bastards.

This. :like:

15Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Tue Mar 17 2015, 11:34

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I see that they've gone for another Dick.

16Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Tue Mar 17 2015, 11:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I see that they've gone for another Dick.

And he likes his egg nog by all accounts.

17Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Wed Mar 18 2015, 18:10

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Copper Dragon wrote:I see that they've gone for another Dick.
Best way to sort out 11 fannies is to hire a dick.

18Poyet sacked by sunderland Empty Re: Poyet sacked by sunderland Wed Mar 18 2015, 18:51

Dick Advocaat.

Sounds like a shit lawyer.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum