Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gus sulking Poyet sacked

+3
Reebok Trotter
Culcheth_White
Copper Dragon
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Gus sulking Poyet sacked Sun Jun 23 2013, 20:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

2Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Re: Gus sulking Poyet sacked Sun Jun 23 2013, 20:33

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've heard that Poyet could be lined up for the Newcastle job, If Pardew jumps ship at Newcastle. Shocked

3Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Re: Gus sulking Poyet sacked Sun Jun 23 2013, 20:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:I've heard that Poyet could be lined up for the Newcastle job, If Pardew jumps ship at Newcastle. Shocked

A sulking whining manager to go with the sulking whining fans.

A marriage made in heaven. Very Happy

4Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Re: Gus sulking Poyet sacked Sun Jun 23 2013, 20:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:I've heard that Poyet could be lined up for the Newcastle job, If Pardew jumps ship at Newcastle. Shocked

It's a probability, especially since Kinnear took over. Poyet was number 2 under the golfing term, a nasty little five footer, who was managed by Kinnear.

5Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Re: Gus sulking Poyet sacked Sun Jun 23 2013, 20:58

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Brighton to appoint an interim manager, in view of a possible appeal by Poyet, that's them in turmoil for the next few weeks.

6Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Re: Gus sulking Poyet sacked Sun Jun 23 2013, 21:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He was actually sacked live on BBCThree.

He knew nothing of it and they told him.

7Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Re: Gus sulking Poyet sacked Sun Jun 23 2013, 21:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie 4-1 favourite for the Brighton job!

8Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Re: Gus sulking Poyet sacked Sun Jun 23 2013, 21:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The dirty protest at the Amex in the play-off game against Palace reeked of foul play. Creating a stink like that leaves an unpleasant odour.

9Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Re: Gus sulking Poyet sacked Sun Jun 23 2013, 21:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Dougie 4-1 favourite for the Brighton job!

Gus sulking Poyet sacked IgqCGTi7QrAmB

clown

10Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Re: Gus sulking Poyet sacked Sun Jun 23 2013, 21:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry, got mixed up between reality and my fantasy land.

Hoddle would be a good choice for Brighton.

11Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Re: Gus sulking Poyet sacked Sun Jun 23 2013, 21:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well spotted Hipster. Nat's mole is shite.

12Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Re: Gus sulking Poyet sacked Mon Jun 24 2013, 06:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

13Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Re: Gus sulking Poyet sacked Mon Jun 24 2013, 07:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I find it unfathomable that nobody had bothered to let him know.
If you set out with the intention of starting a very public row with the inevitable legal wranglings and PR disaster that follow, this is the way to do it.

I have to say that the BBC presenter was as smug as they come when he realised he had a "scoop" on his hands. Looks like a bit of a set up, but if Poyet was genuinely hearing about it for the first time, the presenter hardly came across as the sympathetic bearer of bad news. He could hardly supress his delight.

14Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Re: Gus sulking Poyet sacked Mon Jun 24 2013, 10:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree. The whole business comes across as shoddy and unprofessional.

15Gus sulking Poyet sacked Empty Re: Gus sulking Poyet sacked Mon Jun 24 2013, 11:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

absolutely classless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum