Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney

+18
Angry Dad
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
terenceanne
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
WhiteBic
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Jamster26
waynagain
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
Triumph
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Empty Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Mon May 20 2013, 12:12

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Marc Tierney is the player that got Klasnic sent off for a headbutt, a couple of seasons ago. Norwich fans call him mad Marc. He enjoys performing cartwheels apparently.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quote from a Norwich fan I spoke to this morning:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, he's fucking shit

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Quote from a Norwich fan I spoke to this morning:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, he's fucking shit
Oh dear. Your contact is not wrong.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to my Norwich acquaintance he has "no ball control, no pace, and is the sort of player with the potential to get sent off 5 times a season".

To be fair, he'll fit right into our defence.

Natasha Whittam wrote:According to my Norwich acquaintance he has "no ball control, no pace, and is the sort of player with the potential to get sent off 5 times a season".

To be fair, he'll fit right into our defence.

lol!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

that seems contrary to the majority of things i've read on twitter.

not saying you're making it up or anything.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:that seems contrary to the majority of things i've read on twitter.

not saying you're making it up or anything.
I've seen him twice and he's not bad positionally but is a bit of a liability as suggested - think Robbo.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good luck to Marc Tierney at #bwfc. Terrific full back, gutted to see him go, glad he's joining an ambitious side at least.

Sad to see Marc Tierney go but it was time for him to move on and get playing again. Bolton, you have signed a great player! #bwfc #ncfc

Marc Tierney was had a great few seasons at the club hope he gets football at Bolton. #ncfc

Looks like Marc Tierney is off then. Was our best player last season until he got injured. Need another left-back now. Bring back Wiggins!

Marc Tierney was always gonna leave, decent player in his time for us

Gonna miss Marc tierney's cartwheels all the best. You've got a good player Bolton

10Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Mon May 20 2013, 13:51

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hasn't Dougie learned that Norwich think they can dump their shite by calling the Reebok?

Bet there's a sign in the dressing room at Norwich saying 'Not good enough for here, call Dougie'

11Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Mon May 20 2013, 13:55

waynagain wrote:Hasn't Dougie learned that Norwich think they can dump their shite by calling the Reebok?

Bet there's a sign in the dressing room at Norwich saying 'Not good enough for here, call Dougie'

Apart from the loan for Butterfield I can't think of any other players we've taken off Norwich in recent years. Who do you mean?

12Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Mon May 20 2013, 14:49

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Butterfield

13Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Mon May 20 2013, 14:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Good luck to Marc Tierney at #bwfc. Terrific full back, gutted to see him go, glad he's joining an ambitious side at least.
Sad to see Marc Tierney go but it was time for him to move on and get playing again. Bolton, you have signed a great player! #bwfc #ncfc
Marc Tierney was had a great few seasons at the club hope he gets football at Bolton. #ncfc
Looks like Marc Tierney is off then. Was our best player last season until he got injured. Need another left-back now. Bring back Wiggins!
Marc Tierney was always gonna leave, decent player in his time for us
Gonna miss Marc tierney's cartwheels all the best. You've got a good player Bolton
You got all those comments off the same Twitter account - @MummyTierney

14Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Mon May 20 2013, 14:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You got your comment from @madeup I'm sure he's not a world beater but i actually can't find a seriously negative comment about him.

15Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Mon May 20 2013, 15:13

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He was a regular for Norwich during their championship run to the premiership. Decent signing I think.

16Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Mon May 20 2013, 15:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster is actually disagreeing with Natasha. I'm in shock

17Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Mon May 20 2013, 15:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Hipster is actually disagreeing with Natasha. I'm in shock
You haven't been here long have you.

18Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Mon May 20 2013, 17:29

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think he got a few people in trouble with his theatrics that season. Class A twat, for sure. Hopefully not Class A waste of money.

19Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Mon May 20 2013, 17:45

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sounds like a Mills mk2 to me, hope I'm wrong.

20Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Mon May 20 2013, 18:26

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Why do so many fans slate players before they have even put a white shirt on, give the Guy a chance for Christ sake!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum