Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney

+18
Angry Dad
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
terenceanne
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
WhiteBic
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Jamster26
waynagain
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
Triumph
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 11:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm underwhelmed.

42Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 12:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The diving scumbag.

#newlow

43Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 12:02

Sounds like a good deal to me, if we have to replace him in the premier league we'll worry about that if it happens. Should be an improvement on Alonso defensively though.

44Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 12:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Sounds like a good deal to me, if we have to replace him in the premier league we'll worry about that if it happens. Should be an improvement on Alonso defensively though.

Imagine Bill broke into your house and did a shit on the kitchen floor. A few months later you're looking in the yellow pages for a plumber and you see an advert for Bill's Plumbing Services and he's by far the cheapest plumber around.

Would you ring him?

45Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 12:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OK so a deal "in principle" has been agreed for a competent championship level full back which is pretty much the best we can expect, given our financial position and having lost more money on Alonso.
Next question is when does his contract with Norwich expire? Will he be available for pre-season? I'd like to think so as next year's squad are going to need all the practice, familiarisation and pitch time as possible before battle commences.

46Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 13:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think most football contracts expire on the 1st July but i could be wrong. If thats the case he has plenty of time to relocate and join up with the squad.

47Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 13:02

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Sounds like a good deal to me, if we have to replace him in the premier league we'll worry about that if it happens. Should be an improvement on Alonso defensively though.

Imagine Bill broke into your house and did a shit on the kitchen floor. A few months later you're looking in the yellow pages for a plumber and you see an advert for Bill's Plumbing Services and he's by far the cheapest plumber around.

Would you ring him?

What are you talking about?

48Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 13:04

Norpig wrote:i think most football contracts expire on the 1st July but i could be wrong. If thats the case he has plenty of time to relocate and join up with the squad.

You're right, I read his registration will be transferred to us on the 1st of July.

Nearly all footballers contracts run until this date.

49Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 13:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Norpig wrote:i think most football contracts expire on the 1st July but i could be wrong. If thats the case he has plenty of time to relocate and join up with the squad.

You're right, I read his registration will be transferred to us on the 1st of July.

Nearly all footballers contracts run until this date.

Cheers guys.

50Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 13:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

My point is that people seem to have forgotten this tosser got Klasnic sent off by falling to the ground like a baby. The points he costs us would have kept us up. He was branded a cheat by several pundits.

Is this the sort of player Bolton fans crave?

Idiots.

51Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 13:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surprising to see such glowing reviews from the norwich fans (on twitter anyway)

usually it's at least a mix.

52Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 13:24

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

My point is that people seem to have forgotten this tosser got Klasnic sent off by falling to the ground like a baby. The points he costs us would have kept us up. He was branded a cheat by several pundits.

Is this the sort of player Bolton fans crave?

Idiots.

I'll be honest I couldn't care less of he dived against us, I just want to get promoted.

53Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 13:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

I'll be honest I couldn't care less of he dived against us, I just want to get promoted.

What a tit you are. Promotion at any cost? It's a game of football you tosser, not world peace.

54Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 13:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

be honest how hard is to find these angles nat.

55Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 13:33

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

What a tit you are. Promotion at any cost? It's a game of football you tosser, not world peace.

Not ANY cost.

But I'll take on a player who once dived in a football match if it helps towards promotion, I don't think that's much of a price.

You seem to be struggling today, you need to up your game.

Last edited by bwfc1874 on Thu May 30 2013, 13:39; edited 1 time in total

56Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 13:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Not ANY cost.

But I'll take ON a player who once dived in a football match if it helps towards promotion, I don't think that's much of a price.

I am big on psychology, I did one of my PhD's in it.

It amuses me that football fans have absolutely no moral code. They'd be happy to sign a paedophile if it meant a few goals for their team.

57Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 15:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Not ANY cost.

But I'll take ON a player who once dived in a football match if it helps towards promotion, I don't think that's much of a price.

I am big on psychology, I did one of my PhD's in it.

It amuses me that football fans have absolutely no moral code. They'd be happy to sign a paedophile if it meant a few goals for their team.

Interesting to bring up the old "personal life versus professional life" thing yet again.
There's a gay barman in a nearby pub. He pulls a decent pint, tells the occasional joke and doesn't come on to the male customers. Professionally, he does a good job.

58Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 16:13

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:It amuses me that football fans have absolutely no moral code. They'd be happy to sign a paedophile if it meant a few goals for their team.

Do you have any names we could pass on to Douglas?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

59Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 16:35

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

xmiles wrote:I think he will be OK at Championship level but may need replacing if we get promoted.

You could say that about the whole Bolton squad - actually I'm wrong, some of them aren't good enough for the Championship

60Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Bolton sign Marc Tierney Thu May 30 2013, 16:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Interesting to bring up the old "personal life versus professional life" thing yet again.
There's a gay barman in a nearby pub. He pulls a decent pint, tells the occasional joke and doesn't come on to the male customers. Professionally, he does a good job.

Are you trying to say your gay barman is the same as a peado?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum