Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Criminal Damage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Criminal Damage Empty Criminal Damage Fri Jun 14 2013, 15:55

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Should people found guilty of causing criminal damage be forced to pay for the complete cost of repairs?

2Criminal Damage Empty Re: Criminal Damage Fri Jun 14 2013, 15:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:Should people found guilty of causing criminal damage be forced to pay for the complete cost of repairs?

Absolutely definitely.

Why do you ask?

3Criminal Damage Empty Re: Criminal Damage Fri Jun 14 2013, 16:10

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
waynagain wrote:Should people found guilty of causing criminal damage be forced to pay for the complete cost of repairs?

Absolutely definitely.

Why do you ask?
Most of the time they get a slap on the wrist or a small fine. I was reading about the nitwit who damaged the portrait of the queen in Westminster Abbey. We all know it will be repaired at quite a cost, I just don't think the tax payers should have to foot the bill.

4Criminal Damage Empty Re: Criminal Damage Fri Jun 14 2013, 16:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Absolutely definitely.

Why do you ask?
Most of the time they get a slap on the wrist or a small fine. I was reading about the nitwit who damaged the portrait of the queen in Westminster Abbey. We all know it will be repaired at quite a cost, I just don't think the tax payers should have to foot the bill.

If they can't afford it, then you just pay for it Wayne , save the tax payer a few quid.

5Criminal Damage Empty Re: Criminal Damage Fri Jun 14 2013, 16:17

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Absolutely definitely.

Why do you ask?

If they can't afford it, then you just pay for it Wayne , save the tax payer a few quid.
Too many drugs I think for you, I guess you think it's OK for someone to damage someone else's property. If you ever own a car or a house I hope someone does some damage to it and see how you feel then. But then again, you'll never own a house or car as you'd rather spend your money on drugs.

6Criminal Damage Empty Re: Criminal Damage Fri Jun 14 2013, 16:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahaha shows how much you know about me.

7Criminal Damage Empty Re: Criminal Damage Fri Jun 14 2013, 16:22

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:Hahahaha shows how much you know about me.
I know you are a druggie douchebag, don't need to know more. Now, why don't you go and set a wheelie bin on fire?

8Criminal Damage Empty Re: Criminal Damage Fri Jun 14 2013, 16:23

waynagain wrote:druggie douchebag
been in the us of a too long wayne!

9Criminal Damage Empty Re: Criminal Damage Fri Jun 14 2013, 16:25

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:
waynagain wrote:druggie douchebag
been in the us of a too long wayne!
What would be the English translation?

10Criminal Damage Empty Re: Criminal Damage Fri Jun 14 2013, 16:26

there's plenty to choose from, but i wouldn't label SJ any of them!

11Criminal Damage Empty Re: Criminal Damage Fri Jun 14 2013, 16:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know you're a sensitive prick who can't take a joke , my guess you've probably been bullied all your life , for being a fat retard.

Some sort of smug ,annoying wanker.

That's enough for me to know about you.

12Criminal Damage Empty Re: Criminal Damage Fri Jun 14 2013, 18:29

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:I know you're a sensitive prick who can't take a joke , my guess you've probably been bullied all your life , for being a fat retard.

So a bully presumes that someone who has been bullied all their life is someone they can bully. Well you smug annoyed wanker, you picked the wrong person if you think you can bully me.

13Criminal Damage Empty Re: Criminal Damage Fri Jun 14 2013, 18:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I know you're a sensitive prick who can't take a joke , my guess you've probably been bullied all your life , for being a fat retard.

So a bully presumes that someone who has been bullied all their life is someone they can bully. Well you smug annoyed wanker, you picked the wrong person if you think you can bully me.

I don't want to bully you , I don't like bullies .

14Criminal Damage Empty Re: Criminal Damage Fri Jun 14 2013, 19:32

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:

I don't want to bully you , I don't like bullies .
Take look in the mirror, some people can't see the wood for the trees.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum