Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you collect anything?

+10
gloswhite
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Quent
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Do you collect anything? Empty Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 20:46

most people collect something at some stage of their lives. for years I collected cabbage patch dolls, even though i wasn't even born when they came out.

do you collect anything nowadays, and is there anything you used to collect that you now consider stupid. like cabbage patch dolls!!

2Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 20:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have found bus timetables to be quite useful.

3Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 20:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I collect cameras.

especially ones from the 50's and 60's.

4Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 20:55

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I and I can imagine some people my age on here used to collect the Pokemon cards when it was all the rage back in the late 90's, I had at least 200 of the buggesrs.

I have a collection of match day programmes and away match tickets to games I have been to following the whites over the last 10 years and the odd cup ticket too, I have to keep last years wembley ticket hidden away as I brake down in tears when ever I see it. Mad

5Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 20:56

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I collect cameras.

Sounds expensive!

6Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 20:58

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I collect vintage stockings from the 1950's & 60's.

7Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 20:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Passi wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I collect cameras.

Sounds expensive!

depends which ones you're buying!

I don't have any of extreme value sadly.

8Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 20:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quent wrote:I collect vintage stockings from the 1950's & 60's.

Are the women still wearing them?

9Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 20:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I and I can imagine some people my age on here used to collect the Pokemon cards when it was all the rage back in the late 90's, I had at least 200 of the buggesrs.

I have a collection of match day programmes and away match tickets to games I have been to following the whites over the last 10 years and the odd cup ticket too, I have to keep last years wembley ticket hidden away as I brake down in tears when ever I see it. Mad

I had the set of season 1 and 2 of POGS.

Did you get it in with them?

10Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 21:01

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Are the women still wearing them?

Of course Natasha, I also have a collection of women in their 50's & 60's hung on my bedroom wall. They moaned at first but they seem ok with it now. It's a bitch when they croak though.

11Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 21:03

I collect old Blackburn tops, my wife loves my hobby.

12Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 21:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Doctor Who DVD's - The classic series (only buy the box sets of the new series)

The NOW cd's

13Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 21:05

bwfc71 wrote:The NOW cd's

i believe some of the early ones can be quite rare & expensive?

14Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 21:05

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I started collecting Vesta cases, Snuff Boxes, but it got a bit Expensive.
Also Whiskey Decanters, got a few that are still full... oh and Hip Flasks.

Remember when were kids we used to collect old Cigarette packets.

15Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 21:10

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:The NOW cd's

i believe some of the early ones can be quite rare & expensive?

I know, if I wanted, I can sell Now11 (which was the 1st one on CD for sale at same time as the vinyl albums - before 1-10 were released on CD about 4 years ago), I can sell it for about GBP50.00 - not bad considering I paid about GBP18.00 at the time!

Best ones are the Now1-10 vinyls which now sell between 50-80 quid at a time!

16Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 21:11

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:I have found bus timetables to be quite useful.

Do you have the rare 528/530/531 timetable (Bolton to Eagley/Egerton) from Deregulation - about October 1986?

17Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 21:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Do you have the rare 528/530/531 timetable (Bolton to Eagley/Egerton) from Deregulation - about October 1986?

Most people will think that is a joke....but I know you are deadly serious.

18Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 21:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Do you have the rare 528/530/531 timetable (Bolton to Eagley/Egerton) from Deregulation - about October 1986?

Most people will think that is a joke....but I know you are deadly serious.

Natasha - shhhh! don't give the secret away. Anyway I know where there is a copy of that one - still in Bolton library!!!

19Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 21:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I collect hip-hop CDs from the 80's & 90's as I've mentioned on previous posts.

When I was younger I collected Spectrum 48k games made by Mastertronic.

20Do you collect anything? Empty Re: Do you collect anything? Sun Feb 26 2012, 21:36

Used to collect the tops off tubes of Smarties, when they had letters on. Also use to collect them shit toys you get in kinder eggs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum