Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What age does it start to go downhill?

+6
Michael Bolton
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Norpig
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When did you start to prefer staying in than going out? When did you lose that extra yard of pace, when did the aches and pains kick in.. Etc.

Is there anything you wish you did differently, like keeping in shape, drinking/smoking less?

I thought I'd ask you guys as some of you are a little older, ok a lot older Wink

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Thats the age it starts to go downhill.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Since i turned 40 i have lots of little niggles i never had before, i keep meaning to sign up to a gym but with a 5 year old and a nearly 2 year old never seem to have the time or energy.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whatever age you happen to be when you get married.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Whatever age you happen to be when you get married.

Top answer... Laughing 

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was thinking the other night how I miss good nights out with mates on summer evenings, do you remember the days when meeting up on an early evening start and just having a cracking time with your good mates and the drinks go down a treat? I never do it at all now - not because I prefer to stay in but once you are my age (mid 30s) everyone seems to be married with kids and people don't go out like that any more (well not the people I know).

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You can come out with me anytime Mike, and I'm not a bandit! It goes downhill from the day you were born!!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The day i graduated.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Your attitude to life determines most of these things, when you get older you enjoy different aspects of things. For example, going for a drink, until I got into my thirties this meant getting absolutely plastered and staying out all night every night, these days I still go for a pint at least once a week but I buy the drink I like rather than the strongest, I don't get too pissed and I am generally up and about next day minus the hangover and feeling like shite all day, much more sensible.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The day i graduated.

God, so true Hipster. Uni was the best days of my life, luckily I went before tuition fees so it was just one big piss up. Very Happy 
Work is shit.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Soul Kitchen wrote:You can come out with me anytime Mike, and I'm not a bandit! It goes downhill from the day you were born!!

Very nice of you SK. Unfortunately its a bit far for me to come for a drink, I live in the North East.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Michael Bolton wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:You can come out with me anytime Mike, and I'm not a bandit! It goes downhill from the day you were born!!

Very nice of you SK. Unfortunately its a bit far for me to come for a drink, I live in the North East.

What age does it start to go downhill? Image_update_0eb0ada0bee1d5b5_1334650534_9j-4aaqsk

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:

Under the shadow of Stamford Bridge lol!?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum