Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will the protests start?

+10
boltonbonce
JAH
Norpig
White84
scottjames30
karlypants
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Will the protests start? Empty Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 15:15

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Saying thing's do not improve and dougie is still in charge come the end of September, do you think there will be a fans protest to force the clubs hand in sacking freedman?

I have read various bwfc sites over the last 2 days and I can honestly say I have never seen so much anger directed towards a manager since Megson - in fact I would go as far as to say it's worse.

2Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 15:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Saying thing's do not improve and dougie is still in charge come the end of September, do you think there will be a fans protest to force the clubs hand in sacking freedman?

I have read various bwfc sites over the last 2 days and I can honestly say I have never seen so much anger directed towards a manager since Megson - in fact I would go as far as to say it's worse.

He will be sacked in the morning. Failing that, a home defeat to Sheffield Wednesday will spark some sort of after match protest no doubt.

3Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 15:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Saying thing's do not improve and dougie is still in charge come the end of September, do you think there will be a fans protest to force the clubs hand in sacking freedman?

I've seen similar sorts of anger online towards all our managers since Big Sam.

In the stands I remember it being pretty toxic under Sammy Lee and Megson, fans shouting/fighting each other and arguing about certain players instead of watching the game. Can't speak for now.

Fans are fickle as fuck, but yes I hope there is a "protest" of about 30 chavs with a duvet cover from Dunelm.

4Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 15:35

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Most of our fans are like hipster, couldn't give a flying fuck about the club they are supposed to be a fan of. 

So no, there will no no protest, only Leeds and Newcastle have a passionate enough fan base for a protest. 

Our fans would be too busy running across the car park 10 mins from time to get a good seat on the bus.

5Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 15:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Most of our fans are like hipster, couldn't give a flying fuck about the club they are supposed to be a fan of. 

So no, there will no no protest, only Leeds and Newcastle have a passionate enough fan base for a protest. 

Our fans would be too busy running across the car park 10 mins from time to get a good seat on the bus.
Your spot on with that Rebel!

6Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 15:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

In the grand scheme of things what's more important, standing around in a car park with a load of chavs who can't spell, or making it home in time for X-Factor?

7Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 18:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They won't be a protest, the worst that our shit fans will go is shouting a few insults and Booing the Players and Manager.

Martin is probably one of the biggest fans on here and he's never been to the Reebok, that just about sums the Bolton fans up, all bark and no bite.

8Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 18:57

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm getting a professional banner that will say Freedman out for the next match.Theres a sign writers that was going to do it for Megson but he got the bullet before I had arranged payment.They had agreed to it.
So I have a wood burner to fit in Swinton tommorow so I'll see if they'll do it?.

It will be hanging from the East Stand Upper,if the stewards try to remove it they'll be in the ESL.
Orange twats! Peaceful Protest. £10-000 a week for abject failure Dougie,might spur the fuckers to a 3-0 win who knows!

9Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

do you remember the pathetic attempt at a protest when Megson took over? Seven chavs with 4 teeth between them and a rubbish banner  :facepalm:

10Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:26

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

At least they had the fucking guts to make a stand you prat!!!! Maybe take a moment and put down you Daily Mail and stand up for what you believe in for once! They might not look the part but they had integrity to stand up for their club! Plastic fan!

11Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:36

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Mine will be a professionally made banner that should get a reference on Sky or Radio,only problem is the stewards trying to sabotage the protest.
Got 2 weeks to get the banner made.
Operation Freedman! ::seething2:: :gun: ::bigmachinegun:: :shootinggun: ::sulk::

12Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He won't be there come our next game, Breaking News to follow.

13Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:40

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Got visions of Gartside in a Kilt screaming YOU CAN TAKE MY LIFE"but "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY FREEDMAN!

14Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gartside has a lot to answer to.

15Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:42

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Scott If he goes tommorow I'll be a happy man.

16Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Got visions of Gartside in a Kilt screaming YOU CAN TAKE MY LIFE"but "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY FREEDMAN!
:rofl:

17Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think there is a good chance of him going, surly the Leeds game was the final straw.

Has to change something.

18Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:54

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I have a bad feeling they will stick with him and hope we put a few results together like that season and see where things are come the new year.

They probably thought something had to change under coyle and look where that got us.

19Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 21:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:At least they had the fucking guts to make a stand you prat!!!! Maybe take a moment and put down you Daily Mail and stand up for what you believe in for once! They might not look the part but they had integrity to stand up for their club! Plastic fan!
 take your head for a shit mate you haven't got a clue about me, season ticket holder for 20 years , i'm certainly no plastic fan and if you spent any time on here instead of floating in now and again and throwing abuse you would realise that, you bellend.

20Will the protests start? Empty Re: Will the protests start? Sun Aug 31 2014, 21:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum