Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our players should follow Kaka's example

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

AC Milan midfielder Kaka has asked to go without pay as he recovers from a thigh injury picked up in his first game since rejoining the Italian side. "I don't want anything from Milan, except for love and support, until I'm fully fit and ready to play," he said.
"For this reason I have decided to suspend my current pay for this period of time. The only thing I ask is for the support and help to recover properly."

How many Bolton players would be brave enough to play for the money and not take money when they fail to perform?  When they fail, no money.  When they are injured, no money.  When the team does not play well, no money.  Reward them when they can deliver.  Those are the type of players we can use.  Right now most of these players can be charged with theft of service.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think we should write to Sean Davis and ask him for a full refund of all his wages we paid to him.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

who's Sean Davis ?

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:who's Sean Davis ?
I presume your joking.Smile  Just in case your not, the bloke Megson signed and we were paying him around 30k a week on a 3 year deal and he played 3 games for us. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

observer wrote:AC Milan midfielder Kaka has asked to go without pay as he recovers from a thigh injury picked up in his first game since rejoining the Italian side. "I don't want anything from Milan, except for love and support, until I'm fully fit and ready to play," he said.
"For this reason I have decided to suspend my current pay for this period of time. The only thing I ask is for the support and help to recover properly."

How many Bolton players would be brave enough to play for the money and not take money when they fail to perform?  When they fail, no money.  When they are injured, no money.  When the team does not play well, no money.  Reward them when they can deliver.  Those are the type of players we can use.  Right now most of these players can be charged with theft of service.
You bellend. Kaka is probably worth like £100m and the rest, going without £80,000 a week is hardly a hardship. 
Would you take a leaf out of Kaka's book and when off sick say you don't want pay or if you make an error say you don't want to be paid that day?
You bellend.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:who's Sean Davis ?
I presume your joking.Smile  Just in case your not, the bloke Megson signed and we were paying him around 30k a week on a 3 year deal and he played 3 games for us. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'm joking, can't remember who he is though, milked us dry like.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Michael Bolton wrote:
observer wrote:AC Milan midfielder Kaka has asked to go without pay as he recovers from a thigh injury picked up in his first game since rejoining the Italian side. "I don't want anything from Milan, except for love and support, until I'm fully fit and ready to play," he said.

You bellend. Kaka is probably worth like £100m and the rest, going without £80,000 a week is hardly a hardship. 
Would you take a leaf out of Kaka's book and when off sick say you don't want pay or if you make an error say you don't want to be paid that day?
You bellend.
Glad you are so articulate with your choice of words, but daft enough to miss the point of playing for your wages.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum