Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing?

+2
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Empty Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:05 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've been saying it for a long time and his behaviour on Sunday proved I have a point.

He was always a bit of a gobshite at West Ham - I was wondering how long his new Mr Nice Guy image would last!

2Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Empty Re: Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pardew and the Leprechaun had a touchline ding dong which is only natural for a north east derby. I read somewhere that Pardew has a wandering eye.

3Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Empty Re: Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:16 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

What did he do?

I didn't watch the game but from what I saw on MOTD he didn't seemed to be that bad and was every right to have ago about the challenge in the opening minutes.

Showed a bit of passion in his interview after the game which is something I like from managers isntaed of being same old boring comments.

4Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Empty Re: Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I've been saying it for a long time and his behaviour on Sunday proved I have a point.

He was always a bit of a gobshite at West Ham - I was wondering how long his new Mr Nice Guy image would last!

He showed a bit of passion, so what.

I sometimes wish Coyle would slag off the opposition or their manager instead of arse-licking them for a few days before the game.

5Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Empty Re: Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:02 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Totally agree, but OC would probably need a script and 3 rehearsals before he'd be ready for a bout of passion.

6Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Empty Re: Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The guy is a bellend.

7Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Empty Re: Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:41 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:What did he do?

He'd made up his mind that O'Neill had sent his players out to injure Newcastle's and so celebrated like a big kid when they were awarded a penalty, with the clear intention of provoking the Newcastle staff.

Have a look at his Wikipedia page. It's by no means the first time he's caused some shit.

8Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Empty Re: Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Football is a game of passion doffcocker, if every manager acted like Owen Coyle it would be even duller than it is now.

9Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Empty Re: Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:46 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's possible to be passionate without being a bad sport and a general clown.

The most passionate man I've heard talk about football is Gary Megson...

10Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Empty Re: Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:48 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Judging by some of the tackles that went flying in from the sunderland lads I am not surprised he got annoyed.

Though he knew he was saying it all in the heat of the moment and even said after it will just blow over with him and O'neil meeting up after the game and will put it to bed.

What ever he is doing it's certainly working a site better than what coyle is doing with his team at the moment.

11Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Empty Re: Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:50 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's had a lot of money to spend.

12Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Empty Re: Pardew: Wolf in sheep's clothing? Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:54 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Newcastle are only having a similar season to the one we were having this time last year.
I think their slide would be similar to ours if they were to lose their two best players.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum