Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you play following a tragedy?

+5
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Would you play following a tragedy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you play following a tragedy? Thu Mar 22 2012, 15:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They are grown men, and shoule be able to play the game - its their job to be on the field and give 100%. for Christs sake if it had been the case that Muamba had died, then fair enough, but he is alive and getting well - so why shouldn't they play!!!

22Would you play following a tragedy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you play following a tragedy? Thu Mar 22 2012, 15:47

i agree, they are well paid professionals and should be able to play without any problems. muamba is on the mend so hopefully they'll be happy to play.

23Would you play following a tragedy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you play following a tragedy? Thu Mar 22 2012, 15:57

You just know that when we tonk Bolton the whole world will go 'there there, poor little bolton'.

24Would you play following a tragedy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you play following a tragedy? Thu Mar 22 2012, 16:17

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:You just know that when we tonk Bolton the whole world will go 'there there, poor little bolton'.

for once I am going to be rude - apologies ofr the easily offended....

FUCK OFF YOU FAT DINGLE TWAT!

25Would you play following a tragedy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you play following a tragedy? Thu Mar 22 2012, 16:38

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

bwfc71 I feel your pain but the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. If nobody ever responded to BH he would get bored and go elsewhere.

26Would you play following a tragedy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you play following a tragedy? Thu Mar 22 2012, 16:40

xmiles wrote: If nobody ever responded to BH he would get bored and go elsewhere.

I'm here until at least May - and I'll return in August to mock your Championship return.

27Would you play following a tragedy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you play following a tragedy? Thu Mar 22 2012, 16:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:bwfc71 I feel your pain but the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. If nobody ever responded to BH he would get bored and go elsewhere.

He wouldn't trust me.

28Would you play following a tragedy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you play following a tragedy? Thu Mar 22 2012, 18:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

Really disappointed with this post. I can't believe how easy people go back to the bloody armed forces argument.

On strike? Don't, because you're not in the armed forces.

Want a pay rise? You're not in the armed forces so you can't have one.

Want better working conditions? Be grateful you're not being shot at.

RT, this armed forces argument is what the idiots on the radio phone ins come out with. Just because someone isn't in the armed forces doesn't mean any complaint they have is invalid, and that as workers they don't have rights or feelings.

Oh and by the way unless you've had a cardiac arrest or been at death's door, it's impossible to empathise with Fabrice Muamba. Sympathy and empathy are completely different things.

Nothing easy about it Largehat. It is my opinion. I can quite well understand the groundswell of emotion when Fabrice's plight was originally screened on television to a worldwide audience.

I just feel that some people have lost sight of the bigger picture. Certain sycophantic individuals turning up at the Reebok to pay their respects. A special prayer evening set up at the Reebok for grieving fans.

Half of the people joining the bandwagon had never heard of Fabrice until Saturday evening.

I wish him nothing but a speedy recovery but I just don't buy into the suggestion that some players are not up to playing against Blackburn. Coyle has stated that no-one will be forced to play so it will be interesting to see the team that does turn up for the game.

29Would you play following a tragedy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you play following a tragedy? Thu Mar 22 2012, 18:47

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

A friend of mine was struck by lightning during a football match. He was wearing a gold chain and it was eerie to say the least, how the lightning seemed to single him out. The following weekend, it was business as usual with a full slate of games - the only break from competition being on the day of his funeral. Just sharing - I have played on in circumstances worse than this. Different strokes, different folks.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

30Would you play following a tragedy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you play following a tragedy? Thu Mar 22 2012, 22:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

Yeah, because Coyle has shown really poor leadership in dealing with all this, hasn't he?

Owen Coyle has come across as a decent man who handled the situation with the required tact and diplomacy. It doesn't change the fact he is a poor manager with zero leadership skills who is going to get us relegated.

spot on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum