Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of the Match - Blackburn

+10
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
doffcocker
Sluffy
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Three votes to use

Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_lcap5%Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_rcap 5% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_lcap2%Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_lcap5%Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_rcap 5% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_lcap32%Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_rcap 32% [ 13 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_lcap7%Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_lcap15%Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_rcap 15% [ 6 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_lcap2%Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_lcap12%Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_rcap 12% [ 5 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_lcap17%Man of the Match - Blackburn Vote_rcap 17% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 41

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Man of the Match - Blackburn Sat Mar 24 2012, 17:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Crucial win (pity Liverpool lost to Wigan - and to QPR the game before that too!).

Who was the big man in the biggest of games so far this season for you though?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sluffy on Sun Mar 25 2012, 10:49; edited 1 time in total

2Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sat Mar 24 2012, 17:59

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hate to be negative, but the only player that didn't do a good job was Pratley. In fact, he was shocking by any standards, let alone in a team where everybody played their part.

3Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sat Mar 24 2012, 18:15

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wheater, got to be

4Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sat Mar 24 2012, 18:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Wheats was a giant at the back and at the front for that matter.

My other 2 votes were for NRC and Petrov who delivered some fucking killer balls into the box.

5Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sat Mar 24 2012, 18:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Seems Wheater is taking over from Cahill in more than one way. Nice to see.

6Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sat Mar 24 2012, 18:35

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I somehow managed to forget Wheater, even though he was easily the best on the pitch.

Been massively disappointed with him so far. He looked awesome earlier in the season but has gotten clumsier and less effective by the week!

Was brilliant today though.

7Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sat Mar 24 2012, 19:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bogdan for me I like how he catches every ball. Basketball

8Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sat Mar 24 2012, 19:50

The ref was your man of the match.

9Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sat Mar 24 2012, 19:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Miyiachi for me. Looked a class above for the whole game, and really the only person who did anything positive.

Some cracking battling performances elsewhere without that touch of class.

Weats, NRC, Ricketts.

I like Prats wish people would lay off him.

10Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sat Mar 24 2012, 19:54

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Wheater obviously and Petrov and Miyaichi for their wing play. Pity other players can't head as well as Wheater.

11Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sat Mar 24 2012, 21:36

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Wheater, Ream and Bogdan for me. Honourable mention to Petrov, Mr. Miyagi and Mr. Marriner - that incident looked like a penalty to me. Great to see the ball being crossed into the box regularly and with menace!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

12Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 10:45

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Petrov. He was involved in everything that went right for us.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 11:12

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I must admit I haven't been a lover of Myachi since we got him but yesterday he looked decent, I would like him to do a few more of them runs where he cuts inside and has a shot more often.

14Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 15:25

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think we'd be a lot better off at this moment in time had we taken Myaichi at the start of the season.

He gives us miles more than Eagles. He's faster, heavier, more skilful and plays like he gives a shit.

15Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 16:54

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Only used one on Wheater, woops, but my other two are Ryo - same reasons as everyone else and Coyle - picked the right team, 4-5-1 was needed against a team with such good attacking power. Glad he didnt give in to the pressure and play Klasnic (I know Ngog wasnt great but he held it up and made some passes, team player, good man to get the ball to up front, and unlike Davies he doesn't give away a load of freekicks, Klasnic did nothing when he came on). And for the way he has handled everything leading up to the game. Always thought Coyle was the right man, never thought he would take us down unless there was some sort of disaster in our squad, and hopefully we will have something to celebrate in 9 games time Smile

16Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 17:17

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't know what he was thinking bringing Klasnic on. We needed to defend goals not score them, so there was no sense in it. Blackburn found it a lot easier to get the ball deep into the Bolton half from the minute he came on, it's a change that could have cost us dearly and let's face it this is basic tactical sense.

No problems with the starting line up but Coyle doesn't get my vote because of that substitution.

17Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 17:24

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yeh I see what you mean, I guess its all a bit of luck. I reckon he brought him on since we were making good chances just not finishing them and 3-1 would have sealed it up, but he didn't get the goal, and as is always the case with Klasnic, if he doesn't socre hes just a massive burden.

18Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 18:45

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aaron_bwfc wrote:I must admit I haven't been a lover of Myachi since we got him but yesterday he looked decent, I would like him to do a few more of them runs where he cuts inside and has a shot more often.

Ryo has been absolutely fantastic for us. I don't know how you can't have been impressed.

With regards to his runs where he cuts inside, it's much more difficult for him to do that since we switched him to the right flank.

19Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 18:49

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:I don't know what he was thinking bringing Klasnic on. We needed to defend goals not score them, so there was no sense in it.

Ngog clearly took a heavy knock on about 70 minutes. He received treatment for it.

20Man of the Match - Blackburn Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 18:54

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I would have taken N'Gog off sooner than he did, just not for Klasnic (or Davies for that matter).

I would have given Sordell 20 minutes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum