Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of the Match - Blackburn

+10
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
doffcocker
Sluffy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Three votes to use

Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% [ 13 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% [ 6 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 5 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 41

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 19:46

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

... with instructions to run at the defence at every opportunity.

I think Tim Ream's performances have been largely unsung - to make a step up of this nature and make you say 'Zat who?' in such a short time and getting up to create a goal on occasion, is quite remarkable I think. He is still finding his feet and I expect him to get better, but good on the lad so far.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

22Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 20:08

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Keegan wrote:... with instructions to run at the defence at every opportunity.

I think Tim Ream's performances have been largely unsung - to make a step up of this nature and make you say 'Zat who?' in such a short time and getting up to create a goal on occasion, is quite remarkable I think. He is still finding his feet and I expect him to get better, but good on the lad so far.

Yes, Ream seems to have slotted into the team remarkably quickly. He deserves credit for this and Coyle deserves credit for finding him and actually playing him and Miyaichi.

I think Coyle brought Klasnic on to pose a goal threat. It didn't really work but would Sordell have been any more effective? Difficult to say having seen so little of him.

23Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 20:43

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I didn't think there was anything between Ryo and Wheater, no doubt Wheater will win, because of his goals, but I just love Ryo!

24Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 20:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're right it was Ryo by a mile.

25Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 20:59

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's early days with Ryo.

One thing I'm quite confident about is that he's Bolton quality at this moment in time, and not Arsenal quality.

Meaning if we stay up, we should have a good chance of bringing him back.

He's not the finished product - he's still learning, but he'll more than do for us.

26Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 21:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't necessarily disagree but thats what people said about Wilshere and Sturridge.

I think Ryo is more "raw" than the other two but he could definitely contribute to a better team that ours IMO.

27Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Mon Mar 26 2012, 10:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:The ref was your man of the match.
I'd have voted for him if he hadn't denied us that nailed on penalty when Wheater was manhandled in the box.
Are you Guy Mowbray by any chance? He is a reknowned Bolton Hater and yet again MOTD tried to give the impression that Rovers deserved a draw. They even emphasised the Rovers penalty claim but edited out ours which was equally valid. Typical.
Hope you're not - Guy Mowbray is a twat.

28Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Mon Mar 26 2012, 13:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

largehat wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I don't know what he was thinking bringing Klasnic on. We needed to defend goals not score them, so there was no sense in it.

Ngog clearly took a heavy knock on about 70 minutes. He received treatment for it.

If he took a knock then fair enough but he always seems to struggle after about 70-75 minutes, he puts a lot of effort in but are his fitness levels up to scratch if he can't last 90minutes.

29Man of the Match - Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Blackburn Mon Mar 26 2012, 20:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wheater, Petrov and Myachi were a cut above. Wheater with two goals gets my MOM. The more I watch Myachi the more I like what I see. He is not afraid to take players on and has decent pace.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum