Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multiple Account Amnesty.

+14
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Keegan
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
karlypants
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 17:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Breadman wrote:This really is getting very old and boring now.........

So boring... you clicked on the thread again.

Laughing 

42Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 17:29

I know Doffy was probably joking before with his comment about scaring new posters away with all this shit but there's some truth in it.

I've spoken to two different people today who have posted on here (one more regularly than the other, admittedly) and who've both said they're getting increasingly bored by the clicky, self-absorbed air that seems to be developing a bit, so they won't be back for a while.

It's a great site this one. It's well run and there's some brilliant stuff on here and it'd be a shame to lose potential new blood because they felt too scared to join in with "the gang, for fear of being jumped on and accused of being just another creation of one of the regulars.

There's nothing more boring than a forum with about six people on it, all posting the same re-hashed shit all the time.

I'm not having a pop at anybody and I fully expect a torrent of abuse after this, but hey-ho.....just saying.........

43Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 17:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I've spoken to two different people today who have posted on here

LPP and boltonbonce?

44Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 17:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably Bolton_Hater and Stacey.

45Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 17:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Probably Bolton_Hater and Stacey.
 Laughing

46Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 17:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

I've spoken to two different people today who have posted on here (one more regularly than the other, admittedly) and who've both said they're getting increasingly bored by the clicky, self-absorbed air that seems to be developing a bit, so they won't be back for a while.

It's the Bolton Nuts clique. Every good forum has one. Ever been on Wanderers Ways?

47Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 18:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's the Bolton Nuts clique.

There are no cliques on here

48Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 18:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:

It's the Bolton Nuts clique.

Natasha, what's the first rule of the clique?

You can't talk about the clique, remember.

49Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 18:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone remember Howfen and StraightG? Howfen was brilliant at ripping Nat a new A hole and Straight used to come up with some fantastic stories involving the players and the backroom staff.

I wish we had those two here, they were worth their weight in gold.

50Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 18:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Howfen was brilliant at ripping Nat a new A hole

Bullshit.

51Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 18:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
There are no cliques on here

Of course there is, and you're part of it.

52Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 18:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Howfen was brilliant at ripping Nat a new A hole

Bullshit.

Very Happy :shit: 

53Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 19:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You barmpots must have multiple personality syndrome! Loved being on here,but it's time to leave the reservation and head for the hills. The only good indian is a dead indian.Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 76

54Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 19:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hope you are joking Bonce?

Fwiw - and I'm repeating myself yet again in the last two days - there are NO active fake accounts on here that I am aware of - I say active because BH as posted a couple of times in recent days - but only in fun.

I'm suspicious of one or two other accounts but I don't know for a fact that they are - maybe they are, maybe they are not and simply someones warped sense of humour?

As for the site being a clique - it's certainly not intended to be one - it's open for everyone to have their say and both sides of any opinion are welcomed and by enlarge, generally respected by most people.

I'm not sure what else we can do to provide a site where everyone is welcomed - be it a brain surgeon or a Jeremy Kyle participant.

We cater for all sorts of humour from the subtle to the brutal.

99.9% of the things said on here are not meant on a personal level - and if people do take something said to heart - just imagine what the likes of Freedman and Knight must go through every match day!

People obviously vote with their feet though and if they don't want to be here, they move on.

That obviously makes the site less than what it was and we are all the poorer because of it.

Personally I think you are a top poster Bonce and hope you reconsider leaving but if you feel you must go then thank you for your contribution towards making Nuts the place to be and God be with you.

55Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 19:50

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oy Bonce you big gayer, you cannot go anywhere else, no fecker would talk to you. ::FU::

56Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 20:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Oy Bonce you big gayer, you cannot go anywhere else, no fecker would talk to you. ::FU::
Or more to the point, nobody would talk to Magoo! Very Happy

57Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 20:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

BB, stay on here mate. you make me laugh, and we can all do with that.

58Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 20:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:BB, stay on here mate. you make me laugh, and we can all do with that.
+1 Smile

59Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 20:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree...life is much too short to worry about trivial matters.

60Multiple Account Amnesty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Multiple Account Amnesty. Thu Feb 27 2014, 20:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come back as a cowboy if you want BB  :tumbleweed: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum