Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nut Ultras.

+21
Triumph
gloswhite
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
karlypants
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
wanderlust
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 16]

241Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 11:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we please get some more aggressive guns on the smilies and emoticons section. ''for the ultras''.

This gun's not big enough  :gun: .

Cheers  :good: . up the BUM.

242Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 11:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had to take the train to work this morning. As I was waiting on the platform some bloke walked past me and shouted "Up The Bum". I asked him if he was a Bolton Nuts Ultra, he just looked at me like I was crazy.

243Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 13:18

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have just got a friend of mine to help me out with Bonce, he could be a while, will have to come up with something to pass the time, till I see the little shit.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

244Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 13:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I have just got a friend of mine to help me out with Bonce, he could be a while, will have to come up with something to pass the time, till I see the little shit.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That's a woman Magoo...

245Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 13:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Bonce reporting. Got a good snap of Magoo with my secret camera. Watch out for him. The rest of the news is all bad. I'll report later when I find out how I've managed to get on the Dover to Calais ferry. Might be a long journey home. Magoo had some butch bird with a big gun lying in wait,but I easily avoided her. Full report around 3pm.

246Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 13:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Can we please get some more aggressive guns on the smilies and emoticons section. ''for the ultras''.

This gun's not big enough  :gun: .

Cheers  :good: . up the BUM.
Like these.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

247Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 14:01

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

As Bonce give me the heads up on his direction, I am pleased to inform you, Butch bird as now got him tied up.
He will be tortured till 3.30pm, then he will be stripped and thrown on the main road.
Don't mess with Magoo

248Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 14:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:As Bonce give me the heads up on his direction, I am pleased to inform you, Butch bird as now got him tied up.
He will be tortured till 3.30pm, then he will be stripped and thrown on the main road.
Don't mess with Magoo
I thought something kinky was going on until I read that! Very Happy

249Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 14:10

Big Ostrich to control......Big Ostrich to control!

I've managed to infiltrate Magoo's set-up and I think I've gained his trust.

The disguise definitely worked but the leather undies do chafe a bit.

I've made contact with Bonce after Magoo entrusted me with torturing him until 3:30pm today.

We're currently having a quick fag and drinking some Stella we found in his shed.

Please advise on the escape plan.....

Bog Ostrich out!

250Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 14:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He should be screaming by now  Very Happy Fucking Ultras, bunch of pussy's.

251Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 14:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You will never survive Bread, go home.

252Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 14:20

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just had a message from butch bird, Bonce is crying like a little boy.
apparently he doesn't like things up his bum. :falltopieces: 
I have told her to release him at 2.30pm,  :shit:

253Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 14:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce reporting. Fooled Magoo completely,and he's busy thinking I'm being tortured by one of his evil chums. It's actually Bread in a cunning disguise. How we laughed. I'll give you the shocking news as fast as I can,he has people everywhere. Magoo,and certain other nutters are planning a coup! They intend to eliminate the top Ultra's and install a puppet (Magoo probably) dictator. Once he's in place they intend to instigate a complete sea change in Ultra behaviour. Gone will be the guns,knives and hand grenades (CD's in some cases) so beloved of our troops,and in will come intense leafleting campaigns and ethnically diverse public forums in which people can air their democratic views. In other words the Ultra's would become a right bunch of ponces. Magoo isn't the brains behind this(obviously), he is being funded and guided by a shadowy Mr Big(or Mrs big!)lurking in the background. We need to find this murky figure and expose him. He posts on here on a regular basis,and that's as much as I know. Bonce out.

254Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 14:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Bonce reporting. Fooled Magoo completely,and he's busy thinking I'm being tortured by one of his evil chums. It's actually Bread in a cunning disguise. How we laughed. I'll give you the shocking news as fast as I can,he has people everywhere. Magoo,and certain other nutters are planning a coup! They intend to eliminate the top Ultra's and install a puppet (Magoo probably) dictator. Once he's in place they intend to instigate a complete sea change in Ultra behaviour. Gone will be the guns,knives and hand grenades (CD's in some cases) so beloved of our troops,and in will come intense leafleting campaigns and ethnically diverse public forums in which people can air their democratic views. In other words the Ultra's would become a right bunch of ponces. Magoo isn't the brains behind this(obviously), he is being funded and guided by a shadowy Mr Big(or Mrs big!)lurking in the background. We need to find this murky figure and expose him. He posts on here on a regular basis,and that's as much as I know. Bonce out.

Is it Hipster?

255Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 14:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

256Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 14:41

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I am of for a meeting with butch bird, and friends.
I shall come up with a plan, to eliminate these Ultras, once and for all.

Magoo over and out.
O and thank's to KP for his undercover info. :good:

257Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 14:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do your worst foureyes,we'll be ready. Up the BUM.

258Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 15:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:

259Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 16:27

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
He is a double agent Bonce, he as been working with me for days.

260Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 13 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Apr 02 2014, 16:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've asked for it Magoo. Our weapon stash knows no bounds. Knowing how you love your fresh seafood down there in Devon we're about to unleash our latest cunning plan! 'ATTACK LOBSTERS' Be warned.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum