Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gerry Adams nicked.

+2
Reebok Trotter
Triumph
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gerry Adams nicked. Empty Gerry Adams nicked. Thu May 01, 2014 11:05 am

About time.

Yeah, I know it's all hunky dorey in Northern Ireland nowadays and that's largely thanks to the Good Friday Agreement and that involved sitting down with the IRA and talking instead of fighting and that's got to be a good thing but..........

...the fact that this twat's former life (along with that other nasty prick Martin McGuinness) has been conveniently overlooked has never sat well with me.

Bomb chucking wanker and I hope he goes down for this:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617193/Sinn-Fein-leader-Gerry-Adams-arrested-suspicion-1973-murder.html

2Gerry Adams nicked. Empty Re: Gerry Adams nicked. Thu May 01, 2014 11:25 am

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Oh yes lets hope this murderer gets his,

3Gerry Adams nicked. Empty Re: Gerry Adams nicked. Thu May 01, 2014 12:02 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon Gerry and Martin have plenty of skeletons in the closet. Over the years allegiances and viewpoints will have changed and some people who were pro IRA back in the day may resent the way the chuckle brothers are now portrayed as purveyors of peace.

4Gerry Adams nicked. Empty Re: Gerry Adams nicked. Thu May 01, 2014 12:05 pm

"I reckon Gerry and Martin have plenty of skeletons in the closet."

I suspect you'll find they're actually buried in shallow graves out in the Armagh countryside, RT........

5Gerry Adams nicked. Empty Re: Gerry Adams nicked. Thu May 01, 2014 12:25 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd be surprised if Gerry or Martin had anything that could be directly traced back to them unless it was from the very early days of their careers. Neither would be daft enough to have had direct involvement. We never saw Thatcher stealing sustenance from deprived schoolkids, clubbing a miner's wife with a baton or blowing up 15 year old Argentinian conscripts but we all know she ordered it. These are politicians we're talking about. They don't do dirty work.

6Gerry Adams nicked. Empty Re: Gerry Adams nicked. Thu May 01, 2014 1:08 pm

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I bet that bastard Adams, knows what happened to Shergar too!

7Gerry Adams nicked. Empty Re: Gerry Adams nicked. Thu May 01, 2014 1:13 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote: We never saw Thatcher stealing sustenance from deprived schoolkids, clubbing a miner's wife with a baton or blowing up 15 year old Argentinian conscripts but we all know she ordered it.

You really are a bitter bellend.

8Gerry Adams nicked. Empty Re: Gerry Adams nicked. Thu May 01, 2014 1:15 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Careful Lusty don't slag off Nat's role model! I bet she has a picture of the evil old bitch hanging on her wall.

9Gerry Adams nicked. Empty Re: Gerry Adams nicked. Thu May 01, 2014 2:55 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote: We never saw Thatcher stealing sustenance from deprived schoolkids, clubbing a miner's wife with a baton or blowing up 15 year old Argentinian conscripts but we all know she ordered it.

You really are a bitter bellend.
In what world does this suggest I'm bitter about it? Just stating the obvious and concluding that the ones pulling the strings are usually smart enough not to get involved at the business end. I'm way too experienced to bother with getting uptight about it - that would be a waste of energy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum