Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST?

+6
Keegan
xmiles
bwfc71
doffcocker
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:28

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

doffcocker wrote:Type 'Rivalry Uncovered' into Google and click on the top link. It brings up an Adobe Acrobat type page about who voted who their biggest rivals in a survey. Very interesting.

Thanks, very entertaining article.

22WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I dislike Manchester United because they buy top quality talent and pretend they were somehow responsible for the players being talented - case in point, Wayne Rooney. I dislike Man U fans (those I know personally, that is) because they usually behave as if Premier league titles are ordained to them by default.

I, however, hate fans of other clubs who sign up to Bolton fansites with the sole intent of talking ill of the club and their supporters. I always wonder if the clubs they support don't have enough room on their own fansites.

Generally speaking, of course.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

23WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You, you fat gobby bastard. Your commentary is absolute shite.

24WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:57

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Don't hate any club , but hate the cnuts from other clubs who post their drivel and hate on Bolton forums.

Tend to ignore them if possible.Alcohol allowing of course.

25WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Wed Jan 11 2012, 02:22

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Midgets and cripples.

26WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Wed Jan 11 2012, 07:02

I h8 Wolves m8. Wanky Wanderers.

27WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Fri Jan 13 2012, 15:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love everyone.

Even you BH, despite the fact you have the charm of the syphilytic drippings off a dead donkeys dick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum