Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Longer highlightsz happy?

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Longer highlightsz happy?  Empty Longer highlightsz happy? Sun Aug 17 2014, 23:59

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Notice we were the last Championship club on the football league show again last night and got about 30 seconds...

I for one am delighted that there are now 8 mins of highlights on our highlights thread using the clubs own youtube channel...

I am further enjoying that they have zero commentary on there, just crowd noise...

What do you lot think? Do you watch the extended highlights of games online?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Longer highlightsz happy?  Empty Re: Longer highlightsz happy? Mon Aug 18 2014, 00:13

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's great, no need to stay up to watch the limited coverage on the league show.

3Longer highlightsz happy?  Empty Re: Longer highlightsz happy? Mon Aug 18 2014, 00:21

Whoa......hang on!

There's always been something special about waiting up late to see Bolton on the BBC.

We were always last on MOTD. (Some rule or other apparently that they had back then, I dunno...)

I actually quite like the idea of knowing that we won't be on 'til late - you can plan around it and make sure you're fully prepared to see us struggle to win a point at home....again.

I'm a Traditionalist and I don't like change.

Change is bad.

Just ask all them Iraqis........

4Longer highlightsz happy?  Empty Re: Longer highlightsz happy? Mon Aug 18 2014, 08:20

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

BoltonTillIDie wrote:It's great, no need to stay up to watch the limited coverage on the league show.

:agree: 

5Longer highlightsz happy?  Empty Re: Longer highlightsz happy? Mon Aug 18 2014, 09:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't understand the concept of Bolton Wanderers & highlights.

6Longer highlightsz happy?  Empty Re: Longer highlightsz happy? Mon Aug 18 2014, 10:54

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The FLS is the biggest pile of shit on TV, total waste of licence payers money, unless you are Leeds your pretty much fucked to see anything longer that a few seconds. MOTD is on for the same length of time and covers 12 games... FLS has to cover 4 times as more, it cannot be done, is proven by the shitty highlights we always get... 

Our last highlights for a 2-2 draw were disgusting, they had loads of time to show forests manager yet DF didn't even get a look in. 

They should scrap it and just do a montage of all football league goals instead. 

I get all my highlights online if I want to watch them.

7Longer highlightsz happy?  Empty Re: Longer highlightsz happy? Mon Aug 18 2014, 13:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:The FLS is the biggest pile of shit on TV, total waste of licence payers money, unless you are Leeds your pretty much fucked to see anything longer that a few seconds. MOTD is on for the same length of time and covers 12 games... FLS has to cover 4 times as more, it cannot be done, is proven by the shitty highlights we always get... 

Our last highlights for a 2-2 draw were disgusting, they had loads of time to show forests manager yet DF didn't even get a look in. 

They should scrap it and just do a montage of all football league goals instead. 

I get all my highlights online if I want to watch them.

What a load of bollocks RR. We're a shitty Championship club with no flair players whatsoever - if you were a BBC producer would you have us on first every week? After watching that shite for 90 minutes the last thing I want is to see it again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum