Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How much longer

+6
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Athertonian
Soul Kitchen
luckyPeterpiper
White84
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How much longer Empty How much longer Sat Sep 27 2014, 19:47

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scratch I've tried everything to think about DF his situation lack of money etc etc.
How many of us have wondered if Craig Dawson didn't go back for the last few matches would we be in the Premier.i
That's been and gone and clearly this poor side needs a change.
DF is so tactically poor you want to push your finger in his head.
Mason cannot play up front on his own.We must play 4-4-2 with Mark Davies playing centre midfield.What was Spearing and Garvan actually doing,no wonder Mavies seems to get lost in matches no one seems to want to pass to him.
Can Freedman not see this,does no instruction go to the players pass to Mavies n he will do something with it.
Chopping and changing week in week out can't help.
Moxey,Garvan,complete shite.

We are going down DF is clueless long balls to a 5 ft 10 striker.

It's getting toxic fans running on,chants of a Freedman out.
Prime example Andy Kellett played brilliant v Birmingham last year fast tenacious.Yet he is in the development squad,Moxey is left back.

Pointless saying anything else really Fleetwood here we come.Gartside out Freedman out! :shootinggun: :dougie:

2How much longer Empty Re: How much longer Sun Sep 28 2014, 03:43

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

:agree:

3How much longer Empty Re: How much longer Sun Sep 28 2014, 21:45

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

+1

4How much longer Empty Re: How much longer Mon Sep 29 2014, 22:05

Athertonian

David Ngog
David Ngog

We Bolton s must be the best whinging set of fans in the football league. Granted I say because we have had a terrible time watching our club fall from the Prem and struggling in the championship.

We moaned when Sam was in charge that the football was poor, I actually enjoyed watching teams like Liverpool, Arsenal and co crumble at the Reebok because that was good fun.

Along came Sammy Lee, we moaned at him because we had a bad start. He give the fans what they wanted by attempting to play attractive football but no, we whinged again.

Along came Megson, we even moaned at the appointment and throughout his managerial spell at the Bok.

Fans shouted for coyle, Gartside must have listened, he appointed Coyle,,,, just what the fans wanted. At first it was quite good, after a while the whingers let it be known.

Now we have another duffer who has done nothing right since he came here. Quite rightly the fans whinge again.

As long as Gartside remains he will be selecting the next instalment of failure. Gartside has failed miserably as a Charman both financially and football wise. No doubt he's had his share from the club.

If the powers that be care for the club Freedman should have gone last season, how many more points are they going to lose before we install Phillips until the end of the Season.

Still waiting for a squeak from our chairman to tell us the truth.

5How much longer Empty Re: How much longer Mon Sep 29 2014, 22:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome to Bolton Nuts, Athertonian! Smile

6How much longer Empty Re: How much longer Mon Sep 29 2014, 22:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Athertonian wrote:
As long as Gartside remains he will be selecting the next instalment of failure. Gartside has failed miserably as a Charman both financially and football wise. No doubt he's had his share from the club.

As I've said elsewhere, picking a football manager that will bring you success is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Gartside got the Megson appointment very wrong, it was obvious it would be a disaster, but every other appointment was either well received by the fans or made sense.

Gartside can be blamed for many things, but the state of the team on the pitch is down to a succession of underperforming managers and players, not the Chairman.

7How much longer Empty Re: How much longer Mon Sep 29 2014, 22:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate it when you talk sense.

8How much longer Empty Re: How much longer Mon Sep 29 2014, 23:23

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Athertonian wrote:

As I've said elsewhere, picking a football manager that will bring you success is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Gartside got the Megson appointment very wrong, it was obvious it would be a disaster, but every other appointment was either well received by the fans or made sense.

Gartside can be blamed for many things, but the state of the team on the pitch is down to a succession of underperforming managers and players, not the Chairman.

You're right to a pretty large extent, but if you look at a club like Swansea their board deserve massive praise for what they've done by appointing a succession of good managers who knew the philosophy the club wanted to encourage.

But that's a very rare case and most of the time, it's down to just one man's opinion and guesswork.

9How much longer Empty Re: How much longer Mon Sep 29 2014, 23:38

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I never moaned once under Sam apart from WHY YOU LEAVING?

10How much longer Empty Re: How much longer Tue Sep 30 2014, 14:44

Athertonian

David Ngog
David Ngog

Was it not Gartside that sanctioned all the transfer requests from Megson?

My reasons for being critical regarding Garty and financial aspects are because of just that? Had Gartside a little more knowledge regarding the football side of issues then he may not have given Megson as much to spend. Had he not I suppose Megson would have relegated us. Relegation was about to happen anyhow.

11How much longer Empty Re: How much longer Tue Sep 30 2014, 15:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Athertonian wrote:Was it not Gartside that sanctioned all the transfer requests from Megson?

My reasons for being critical regarding Garty and financial aspects are because of just that? Had Gartside a little more knowledge regarding the football side of issues then he may not have given Megson as much to spend. Had he not I suppose Megson would have relegated us. Relegation was about to happen anyhow.

But was/is Gartside not just a puppet for Eddie Davies? I can't believe Davies didn't sanction the £8m+ spent on Johan Elmander for example.

12How much longer Empty Re: How much longer Tue Sep 30 2014, 20:49

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I agree Gartside  is on a losing streak in terms of appointments. And is now in the firing line for obvious reasons and deservedly so.

But wasn't it the same Gartside that gave us our most successful spell since 1958.? That took us to Wembley ?  and twice into Europe? oh and cup finals and 12 years of premiership footy?.

The same Gartside that offered Sam a 10 year deal? Just saying that it wasn't always his fault. But don't let facts get in the way. Maybe we could get rid, and role the dice and get someone like the Guy at Birmingham, Cardiff or Leeds that would be much better.

13How much longer Empty Re: How much longer Tue Sep 30 2014, 21:19

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Most businesses need a freshen up every so often.  Not many plod on endlessly without change...it all becomes stale.  Selling the club and then a clean sweep top to bottom is the answer IMO.  Darkside and his cronies need to be gone not just for football reasons but the financial fiasco that has us screwed.

In lieu of that then a new chairmen with fresh ideas would seem in order. As for Doog's replacement talk to any of the teams that have played us so far..... they have all outplayed us...including Bury.  Steal their managers for starters.

14How much longer Empty Re: How much longer Tue Sep 30 2014, 21:55

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Selling the club could be on the cards
Eddie looks like he doesn't want to spend any more money
Gartside won't get the chop while Eddie's in charge, IMO, and Dougie's a dead man walking

What's the formula in Germany where some clubs are owned by the fans?

15How much longer Empty Re: How much longer Tue Sep 30 2014, 21:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum