Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan

+14
scottjames30
luckyPeterpiper
bryan458
JAH
Natasha Whittam
Hip Priest
Keegan
carrs
karlypants
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Empty Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Tue Aug 19 2014, 23:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liverpool are ready to send whizz kid winger Jordon Ibe to Bolton on loan - and straight into Dougie Freedman’s side.

The 18-year-old will not figure in Brendan Rodgers’ side this season following the summer arrivals of Lazar Markovic and Adam Lallana.

However, the former Wycombe teenager is seen as a star of the future  at Anfield – and Bolton chief Dougie Freedman plans to put him straight into his side.

Freedman has waited for Ibe and turned down other targets as he plans to put a new side together - and the deal could even be done tomorrow.

Ibe played 11 games in the Championship on loan at Birmingham last season, scoring once,

Wanderers will let winger Robert Hall go out on loan to give him games, with one of his old clubs Birmingham City keen to capture him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quickish and can shoot. That should be interesting.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great signing this. Saw him at the bok last season and he looked dangerous, also watched him in a reserve game against us and he was a cut above

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's better than Sterling.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he was at Birmingham last season and he came on in the last game and played really well, we still need a striker though!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Rob Hall is good enough to play for Birmingham then why is he not good enough to play for us?

I just don't get Freedman!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:If Rob Hall is good enough to play for Birmingham then why is he not good enough to play for us?

I just don't get Freedman!

Ibe is better

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

Hall ain't going to Brum

10Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 00:40

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:He's better than Sterling.

I can see how you got voted as Bolton Banters Funniest Poster that time.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

11Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 01:13

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Dougie will consign him to the bench at least until christmas.

12Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 09:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:

Sterling is good but another intensely overrated Englishman. He's good. Not world class as some would have you believe.

13Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 10:22

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Keegan wrote:

Sterling is good but another intensely overrated Englishman. He's good. Not world class as some would have you believe.

Ibe  is potentially a good player nothing more. What he is going to give us is anybody's guess.

14Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 10:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

carrs wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Keegan wrote:

Ibe  is potentially a good player nothing more. What he is going to give us is anybody's guess.

Absolutely, otherwise he wouldn't be thinking of joining Bolton.

15Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 11:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've never even heard of this guy.

What this team needs is a couple of old heads with experience of keeping possession. I'd rather see two 33 year olds signed than another couple of youngsters with no experience.

16Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 12:03

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've never even heard of this guy.

What this team needs is a couple of old heads with experience of keeping possession. I'd rather see two 33 year olds signed than another couple of youngsters with no experience.

agreed, younger heads tend to go missing and whilst occasionally play with no fear and sparks of genius, more often than not will be hit and miss.

We need the kind of player, someone who will work non stop for the team, get stuck in and drag the rest of the lads performances up to where they should be.

experience over potential

17Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 12:49

Experience costs money, potential doesn't.

Nixon was right about us making a signing on Tuesday then.

18Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 12:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Experience costs money, potential doesn't.

Utter bullshit. Experience can sometimes cost money, sometimes it doesn't. Ditto potential. Nahki Wells had potential but still cost £2m.

19Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 12:53

Young 'potential' is more readily available on loan than experience you utter ponce.

20Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 13:12

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Shows how shit the rest of the players are that Dicknose Freedman has assembled if an 18 year old kid will be our saviour! FFS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum